Korean gymnast to be the next Star power after Yuna Kim ? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Korean gymnast to be the next Star power after Yuna Kim ?

ahy

Final Flight
I just don't think that Yeon Jae is even near to Yuna at this level. Her winning record is just far from Yuna's record at this moment... i don't want to put her down, hope to see her improve...

pointyourtoe

On the Ice
is this even related to skating?? :laugh: to answer your question.. no, the yuna ubers are not panicking.. actually it's the opposite.. ;) i bet those crazy ubers/pro-nationalists are now moving on to rhythmic gymnastics after what happened in sochi..:laugh: they have a new athelete/celebrity to obsess about..which is another judged sport..where the russians are dominating.. :laugh:

while those real fans of yuna are still here.. and continues to support figure skating in general in korea..

lol

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I showed this girl in this forum on 2012 summer. She competed in London Olympic Games, and she was 4th, if I remember well. I also thought she will be the next Yuna for the Koreans. But I don't know too much about her career ... She had Russian coach and she lived in Moscow in that time.

Procrastinator

On the Ice
I keep up with gymnastics far more than with FS, and no one has ever even mentioned this girl in passing. And we usually discuss pretty obscure gymnasts.

chloec

Rinkside
I think it's because Yuna used to be under IB Sports but some sketchy stuff happened and now she has her own agency. I believe Yeon Jae is under IB Sports who allegedly keep trying to push her as the "next Yuna Kim." Something like that. I haven't followed kpop news in the long, long time, if ever.

CORRECT. and Son has been paying Viner about $30,000 per month for,,,, you know ;)
I don't see many fans of her cause her gala show tickets were not sold out nor any products she's been promoting were the top sellers.
People started bad feeling about her overwhelmed commercials, too many trivial articles about her life, and her unprofessional attitude.
For me, I don't even care about her and her agency but sometimes they are trying hard to pull Kim down and that bothers me.