Favorite SP this year? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Favorite SP this year?

nimi

Medalist
In addition to many already mentioned (Mao, Caro, Yuzu, C/L, V/M etc), Machida's East of Eden at Worlds gave me chills.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I can't believe it took til almost the end of page two for someone to mention Jason's SP! SKANDAL! :laugh:

Also I loved Joshua's Libertango, especially the one at Nationals which was more flirty and fun than I've seen him pretty much ever.

And though it seemed to be the skating fandom's punching bag of hatred, I actually really enjoyed Max's samba.

roxella

On the Ice
Yuzuru Hanyu - Parisienne Walkways :love:
Yuna Kim - Send in the clowns
Carolina Kostner - Ave Maria

Naya

On the Ice
Mao's Nocturne and Carolina's Ave Maria:love:
V/T sp (I love waltz programmes)

RABID

Final Flight
Yuzuru Hanyu - Parisienne Walkaways :love:
Yuna Kim - Send in the clowns
Carolina Kostner - Ave Maria

It's all moot now but when you think how Caro and others dusted off used programs because current ones weren't working out for them, it is too bad YuNa didn't do the same (it should have been clear to YuNa and David that "Adios", for whatever reason, wasn't working for her) and dusted off her "Les Miz" FS and paired it with "Clowns" (or better still, her "Lark Ascending"). Her "Adios" had the same problems as her "Vampire" did; both programs were hard to embrace and required multiple viewings (which her abbreviated season didn't help).

mary01

Final Flight
Mao's Nocturne :love:
Carolina's Ave Maria
Osmonds sp
Machida's East of Eden
Daisukes Sonatina for Violin in C-sharp minor :love:

lbc2138

On the Ice
Yuzu's Parisienne Walkways, particularly the Team Men's Short Program
Mao's Nocturne, Worlds
Tatsuki's East of Eden, Worlds