2013-2014 Programs by Discipline | Page 49 | Golden Skate

2013-2014 Programs by Discipline

bramweld

Record Breaker
Radionova's FS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKHuvztv7UU

tango ? better than Tuks Tango, her chances of medaling at SA are better than Tukatmishevas
good news: her jumps have gotten bigger

I think it is some latin mashup! My question is why such heavy music for a young girl?

Tuk needs to take care of her injuries and physical fitness, I think:unsure: It would have been better for her to attend to these issues seriously from the beginning of the season rather than continue as is and produce mediocre programs.

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
I like Radionova but I don't like her program..BUT!What a talent!=)
Ps - there is also Adelina's new sp on youtube

bramweld

Record Breaker
I like Radionova but I don't like her program..BUT!What a talent!=)
Ps - there is also Adelina's new sp on youtube

Yes Radionova is a wonderful find. The program not so much. I hope Averbuch did something much better for S/Z FD.

Cherryy

On the Ice
It really seems Radionova's jumps are bigger. As for Adelina, I don't know what to think about her Carmen version on piano. Trying to get a different version of a warhorse? Maybe I'm just not used to it and that's why I don't really like it. Does she plan to be doing a 3Lz-3L in her program all season? It may be too risky. Too bad about the popped 3F but I still believe she'll have it more consistent. It seems she'll again have the best choreography out of the russian girls. I don't expect anything fabulous from Julia. I hope I'm wrong.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
then you need to look again
all of Osmonds competitions on home ice have been inflated wether Nationals, GP or Worlds

Worlds 2013 was in Canada. Seven skaters beat Osmond, including Kim and Gold, who will be at Skate Canada, plus Lipnitskaia, who medaled at both events last year. Nothing is guaranteed to Osmond unless she lands all her jumps.

Anyway, the judges at Wild Rose were all Canadian judges, which won't be the case at Skate Canada.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Worlds 2013 was in Canada. Seven skaters beat Osmond, including Kim and Gold, who will be at Skate Canada, plus Lipnitskaia, who medaled at both events last year. Nothing is guaranteed to Osmond unless she lands all her jumps.

Anyway, the judges at Wild Rose were all Canadian judges, which won't be the case at Skate Canada.

and ? the judges also last years SC and Worlds were not all Canadian yet she still got inflated marks even with her falls and won SC
the only fight will be for bronze, Osmond is on home ice nothing much can be done, Gracie, Julia, Akiko and Kiira will be fighting for that bronze medal.

54 with 2 falls in SP, I don't even :disapp:

deedee1

Record Breaker
I agree mostly, and while we've enjoyed Akiko's forays into more faster paced programs the judges haven't given her very high placements even when done well, IIRC. So if this is her last season, I say let her do whatever she wants and go out happy, medal or not. Same for Dai, he is going to have to dig deep especially if everyone brings it at these Olympics. But you know that is part of the fun. With the exception of maybe ice dance and to a lesser extent pairs, I think these Olympics will have its fair share of surprises :popcorn: Or at least I hope they do :yes:

:yes::yes::yes:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Julia's SP: http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/figur/11080.html

Julia's SP:
* "Do not deny him love" (music by Mark Minkov)
* and "Schindler's List."

Julia Lipnitskaya short program will perform the music of romance, "Do not deny him love," and arbitrary - to the tune of the movie "Schindler's List"
17.08.2013 18:05:01 | Figure skating | News

Today, August 17, were held in Moscow exhibition performances Russian figure skating team. New productions presented, in particular, the junior world champion in 2012, a silver medalist at the World Junior Championships 2013 Julia Lipnitskaya. This is the special correspondent of the portal TEAM RUSSIA-2014 Maria Vorobyov.

In the Olympic season, Julia Lipnitskaya short program will execute on the song "Do not deny him love" (music by Mark Minkov), and arbitrary - to the tune of the movie "Schindler's List."

Elena Radionova SP
*soundtrack for the film "Anna Karenina"
*Tango Latino

http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/figur/11081.html
Elena Radionova short program will perform on the soundtrack for the film "Anna Karenina" and arbitrary - Tango Latino
17.08.2013 18:40:01 | Figure skating | News

Today, August 17, were held in Moscow exhibition performances Russian figure skating team. New productions presented, in particular, the junior world champion in 2013, a silver medalist at the 2013 Russian Elena Radionova. This is the special correspondent of the portal TEAM RUSSIA-2014 Maria Vorobyov.

In the Olympic season Elena Radionova short program will perform on the soundtrack for the film "Anna Karenina" and arbitrary - Tango Latino.

mateusp1

On the Ice
Adelina showing much more progress(and personality) than Liza.
And, I have to say that I often prefer Liza over Adelina. Liza's new SP is not nice. Agnes has already skated to the same music. And, I did not like Agnes' program. But, after watching Liza and Agnes skating to the same music, I have to say that Agnes program looked much nicer than Liza's one. Better music cut, energy, transitions.

Liza needs new choreographer! Such much potential is being wasted. She is a great skater, with huge potential.

FlattFan

Match Penalty
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here's Adelina's new SP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj3ncwqgWhQ

She singled out on the flip again, unfortunately, but she looks in GREAT shape.

Her posture is alarmingly bad. Butt sticking out the entire time.
No attempt in fixing the flutz at all. 3flz-3lo, guarantee to have the 3lo UR or downgraded in actual competition + -GOE for the flutz.
3flip as solo jump with preceding steps also increase the instability.

Her teams just don't get it.

Just go for 3f-3t without any transition. if it works, do solo 3lo.
if 3f pops, go for the 3flz-3lo.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Her posture is alarmingly bad. Butt sticking out the entire time.
No attempt in fixing the flutz at all. 3flz-3lo, guarantee to have the 3lo UR or downgraded in actual competition + -GOE for the flutz.
3flip as solo jump with preceding steps also increase the instability.

Her teams just don't get it.

Just go for 3f-3t without any transition. if it works, do solo 3lo.
if 3f pops, go for the 3flz-3lo.

I think thats always her posture to gain speed

I agree with this jumps layout, ditch the 3F she has an obsession with a jump so unstable
do a solo 3Lo which is stable jump for her

Robeye

Final Flight
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here's Adelina's new SP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj3ncwqgWhQ

She singled out on the flip again, unfortunately, but she looks in GREAT shape.
IMHO, Adelina has grace, rhythm, and spark, and a sensuality, highlighted here by a tango-like rendition of Carmen, that is remarkable in its intensity for one still fairly young.

IF she could land the dang jumps, all of the stylistic criticisms would be mere quibbles.