2013-2014 Programs by Discipline | Page 51 | Golden Skate

2013-2014 Programs by Discipline

silverlake22

Record Breaker

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Hope she brings her super fast layback/biellman spin back for the actual season. Program a bit boring but the jumps look solid for the most part and she sure looks good in that red dress now that she's all tanned from it being summer and all. In a couple years she'll rival Korpi in the SWP department.

she has an ok presentation
but shell have to survive puberty first
her 2A looks smaller now

silverlake22

Record Breaker
she has an ok presentation
but shell have to survive puberty first
her 2A looks smaller now

Looks like she grew since last season, so maybe the worst is over. On VK there are pictures of her with a woman who I assume is her mom, and she is thin and about the same height as Anna now. 2a has never been her best jump, the landing is always a bit awkward. Landing positions looked more solid, though.

Maybe we will get to see Korobeynikova in test skates soon. If she's skating well and her programs are good, Tuk might be in trouble. Really do not like that Mambo SP for her and the jump mistakes are worrisome.

TheCzar

On the Ice
I actually like Adelina's Carmen. It's not the best, but she's playing up the character. Not sure if I like her final 'Biellman', but for now, it's nice and safe but a good enough foundation of a program.

bramweld

Record Breaker
They kiss the bronze medals good bye with this program. It is not even close to being different like last year. Very conventional. Conventional and boring won't get you hotly contested bronze medals.

My problem with it is it looks like something old fashioned that they would have done with their previous coaches. Isn't that why they moved to Zhulin to be more current? The demonstration program done by Domnina and Tikhonov, on which this is based, is done much better. It's a bit more subtle and works better with the dimmed lights of an exhibition. Last years program was much more original looking and interesting. But maybe it's because it's still new. All the best to them though in this important season.

cinnamon

On the Ice
Russia's Kavaguti & Smirnov's SP
"Вариации на тему песни КАТЮША "сочинила Маргарита Адясова, аранжировщик Юрий Бородин, исполнила Группа Feel'armonia из Петербурга"
"Variations on a theme song Katyusha" composed Margarita Adyasova, arranger Yuri Borodin Performed by Feel'armonia from St. Petersburg"

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
By the way, all people here say that Gracy is superior to Julia..Yes, her jumps are higher, her speed is good but Julia is also an exceptional girl. Her spins are the best, she has difficult combos on her arsenal. So what? The will compete against each other and we'll see

Julia's presentation and speed have improved greatly. She reminds me so much of baby sasha.
criticisms: last jump, triple flip didn't look quite fully rotated and that entrance on the curve was odd.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
V/T's SP is a major let down. I think we are all bored with this music after my dear Mao tortured us with it 2 seasons in a row.(And Domnina/Shabalin a year or 2 before). Their LP, I don't know yet. For now I prefer their last year's music but I'll give it a shot.
B/L's music choices are terrible. Charlie Chaplin at least, will be just sad. Not their style and I don't think they can pull it off. They should have gone with some pretty classical music to show off Vera's posture.

It is a VERY difficult SP as they have tried to fill up all the connecting moves with dance steps, most in dance hold. very difficult for pairs skaters and should give them huge PCS scores.