Yevgeny Plushenko wants to compete again, agent says | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Yevgeny Plushenko wants to compete again, agent says

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
^^Thanks. I feel like I've seen parts of the video before, but I seemed to have missed out on where he talked about the gala. He was actually going for a quad on that first jump? I didn't realize it at all, I thought it was just an intended warm-up jump before the 3As.

And of course, the part about Mao. :biggrin:

EDIT: ISU retirement trophy?!

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
While we should encourage everyone to live life to the fullest and leave on one's own term; I still just feel time he has had his fifteen seconds of fame and he risks serious injuries. GRanted maybe if he takes a 1.5 years off he could skate in the next olympics and place say 12th?

LRK

Record Breaker
While we should encourage everyone to live life to the fullest and leave on one's own term; I still just feel time he has had his fifteen seconds of fame and he risks serious injuries. GRanted maybe if he takes a 1.5 years off he could skate in the next olympics and place say 12th?

You keep on saying things like that - about a whole load of skaters, note, not just Plushy - and then you always go on to say how they ought to retire... And while I don't think you are necessarily wrong in principle in this case - I do think that Plushy has had more than "15 seconds" of fame. :)

aschiutza

On the Ice
While we should encourage everyone to live life to the fullest and leave on one's own term; I still just feel time he has had his fifteen years of fame and he risks serious injuries. GRanted maybe if he takes a 1.5 years off he could skate in the next olympics and place say 12th?

Corected you.