Michal Brezina | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Michal Brezina

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
he competed 4 times actually but none of them were great :hopelessness: i share the same wish as you, hopefully he warmed up for the season and will do great here! :yay:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Right! I've forgotten about Finlandia. I guess, my subconciousness doesn't want to remember bad things :drama:

I think it's also time to post his programs here ;)

SP The Way You Look Tonight by Nerome Kern; choreo by J. Buttle (SP)
LP Le Corsaire by Adolphe Adam; S. Brunner, S. Lambiel (FS)

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
With Michal being Michal I thought I will never see him skate better than Yuzuru, but I did :shocked: If my predictions are gonna be screwed I want at least Michal on a podium! :cheer:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
well it wasnt great but here are Michal's Short Program and Long Program, at least he got SB! (there is silverlining in everything right? :biggrin:) he is one of those skaters that i am curious about their practices and what keeps him going, i really want him to do well but it just doesnt happen :hpull:

btw i updated his fanfest, if you can add it to OP, i know doris is very busy so anytime you are free :yay:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
considering the previous competitions this season he did really well, here is his LP, i really enjoy this SP, idk there is sth about him that is so charming and prince like, good luck at LP Michal :cheer:

Edit: and he got 2nd highest PCS, it shows that judges like him too if only he wasnt headcase :palmf:

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
considering the previous competitions this season he did really well, here is his LP, i really enjoy this SP, idk there is sth about him that is so charming and prince like, good luck at LP Michal :cheer:

Edit: and he got 2nd highest PCS, it shows that judges like him too if only he wasnt headcase :palmf:

Can't agree more! He's always joy to watch :love:

Well, actually I amazed that even tough he has poor performances more often than not, his PCS are still considerably high. And I've seen so many opinions that you get high PCS for being consistent which he is claerly not. Not that I complain :p Good luck Michal tomorrow! Show them what you can do :cheer2:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker

Well, actually I amazed that even tough he has poor performances more often than not, his PCS are still considerably high. And I've seen so many opinions that you get high PCS for being consistent which he is claerly not. Not that I complain :p Good luck Michal tomorrow! Show them what you can do :cheer2:
yeah, he even make that red LP costume work for some weird reason :laugh:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker

He's consistently inconsistent. :laugh2: I really like his FS, so it would be nice to see it as close to clean as possible tonight/tomorrow.

surimi

Onward and forward, Sota!
Record Breaker
Very nice and relaxed performance today, congrats. :) He ought to stick to this kind of programs as he interprets the music well and it seems to calm his nerves in a way. Operas and classics, on the other hand, seem to make him nervous, so I wish him a double measure of mental strength tomorrow. :drama:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Michal while having only 9 FP at NHK, his PCS was still at third! I guess judges likes him as much as some of us do :biggrin:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Michal while having only 9 FP at NHK, his PCS was still at third! I guess judges likes him as much as some of us do :biggrin:

well, that is depressing as usual but cant be helped :palmf: at least he got SB for total score (is that gonna be our silver lining everytime when he underperforms?? :biggrin:)
he is scheduled to compete at Golden Spin this week, here is to hoping for better competition :cheer:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
well, that is depressing as usual but cant be helped :palmf: at least he got SB for total score (is that gonna be our silver lining everytime when he underperforms?? :biggrin:)
he is scheduled to compete at Golden Spin this week, here is to hoping for better competition :cheer:

Yeah, he got SB :laugh: I checked a field at Zagreb & it's gonna be tough, but who knows. Maybe Michal will suprise us (in a good way). I mean, he just need clean skate and he should have no problem getting on the podium. Come on, Michal :cheer:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
So, for unknown reason Michal withdrew from Golden Spin :disapp: Guess the next time, we will see him, it will be Four nationals Championships :popcorn:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Late, but still. Cogratulations Michal for winning Four Nationals :hap10: One more podium this season, please. :devil: