All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I always knew Japanese fans has a great taste in skaters: http://p.twipple.jp/FZjM4 No idea what writings mean, but Michal, Mika & Deniss in one pic is just :love:

EDIT: I think I have too much time, I checked out the channel from OP which has news on Michal with eng subs. There are no new uploaded videos, but I really liked the clip about Michal's friendship with Ondrej :luv17: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGt9tE-93sM

Last edited:

honghe

On the Ice
EDIT: I think I have too much time, I checked out the channel from OP which has news on Michal with eng subs. There are no new uploaded videos, but I really liked the clip about Michal's friendship with Ondrej :luv17: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGt9tE-93sM

When Ondrej said "And he helped me a bit to try pair skating" I was like "wait what did Michal help Ondrej practice pair skating? I'd totally love to see that lol!"
Well it turned out that wasn't the case but, still, such a lovely clip! Thanks!

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
When Ondrej said "And he helped me a bit to try pair skating" I was like "wait what did Michal help Ondrej practice pair skating? I'd totally love to see that lol!"
Well it turned out that wasn't the case but, still, such a lovely clip! Thanks!

I read somewhere that Michal does some coaching himself so it's not that absurd as it may seem.

charmblade

Final Flight
Hmm, interesting. I know that Rafael Arutyunyan acted as his temporary coach during TCC (he was at the boards with Michal) and I remember thinking that could potentially be a good fit for him. I know he's trained in the US in the past though, so if it didn't work out the first time I don't know how he'd feel about returning.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Michał is changing coach: https://www.facebook.com/michal.brezina.98/posts/1060411357338623 More info will be posted in the following week.

I'm really curious where is he going. And I hope it will be change for good :hap10:

If he is leaving Fajfr, then of course it will be a change for the good!

Sorry, he may be good at coaching, and Michal may see him as a father figure, but Fajfr will always be a creep to me.

Hmm, interesting. I know that Rafael Arutyunyan acted as his temporary coach during TCC (he was at the boards with Michal) and I remember thinking that could potentially be a good fit for him. I know he's trained in the US in the past though, so if it didn't work out the first time I don't know how he'd feel about returning.

It was very noticable that whenever Eliška was receiving her scores last season, it was always her Dad that was sitting with her. How experienced a coach is he? I mean to say, is he good enough to look after his son as well?

Personally, I would like to see Michal go to somebody who is experienced with working with the top skaters. So, in this respect, Arutyunyan would be a good choice.

Whoever he ends up with, I really hope the change does turn around Michal's fortunes. He is a really likable fella, and a really good skater when he is at his best. But last season was just a disaster for him. I don't want to see him have another season like that.

All the best Michal!

CaroLiza_fan

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Hmmm, so he would train with Adam Rippon, Nathan Chan and Ahsley Wagner? That might be an interesting effect. :think: His last season was a disaster, except Worlds :) Top10 finish is a good result, considering his results in the past few years. Altough he should be able to do even better than that. Ok, I will patiently wait for more news from Michal! :popcorn:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Michal got Skate Canada and Cup of China, same as Patrick Chan. Not sure if it's good, but I hope with new coach he will get back to landing jumps and hopefully will medal at one of this events :)

surimi

Onward and forward, Sota!
Record Breaker
Yep, all the best to him with Arutunian. Hopefully he'll teach him not to be a headcase. Not at all sure that's possible at this late stage, but I can dream. :)