Crazy future predictions | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Crazy future predictions

pec0

Match Penalty
If Asada join Olympic, she will never get on the podium regardress of her performance. But she really just cannot join due to the venue. Read Korean major newpapers and TV broadcast to understand.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I like Russian girls, but I wish Mao to be the next Olympic champion. She deserves it.

Deserving it is in the eye of the beholder - probably Chan deserved an OGM over Hanyu right now or at least Canada deserved a men's gold after so many Susan Lucci losses (silvers)

cooper

Medalist
If Asada join Olympic, she will never get on the podium regardress of her performance. But she really just cannot join due to the venue. Read Korean major newpapers and TV broadcast to understand.

i think you're trying to over generalize korea.. the media/ubers are all in minority.. they're not good representatives of the entire korean public.. i bet the korean public would rather watch mao winning an ogm than a russian skater..

pec0

Match Penalty
i think you're trying to over generalize korea.. the media/ubers are all in minority.. they're not good representatives of the entire korean public.. i bet the korean public would rather watch mao winning an ogm than a russian skater..

No. Not at all.
But JFS is likely to force Asada participate for next Olympic season if audience at competition site drop too sharply after her retirement. I hope Queen Galaxy I (KIM) will come back for the Olympic in her mother country to occupy podium together with Queen Galaxy II(Park) to produce great show. Then there will be no necessity to take poor old horse to water and force her to drink to death.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Deserving it is in the eye of the beholder - probably Chan deserved an OGM over Hanyu right now or at least Canada deserved a men's gold after so many Susan Lucci losses (silvers)
Or, conversely, you can argue Canada (and Patrick) don't deserve OGM because they let so many opportunities go.

Lebron

Spectator
No. Not at all.
But JFS is likely to force Asada participate for next Olympic season if audience at competition site drop too sharply after her retirement. I hope Queen Galaxy I (KIM) will come back for the Olympic in her mother country to occupy podium together with Queen Galaxy II(Park) to produce great show. Then there will be no necessity to take poor old horse to water and force her to drink to death.

Lol. Pissed. it've been a so so long time to access here and I forgot my ID at all so registered new ID to comment. Galaxy? Are Yuna and Soyun objects or goods? I am a Korean and can speak and read Japanese easily(I have been 5 years in Tokyo due to University) and have 4 Japanese best friends. First, Japanese netizen is far more harsher to Yuna than Korean netizen to Mao(Maybe because Mao's name in Korea is not that famous compared to Yuna in Japan). And why when I typed Yuna's Japanese name in Japanese forum, Related search was unreally harsh(Bribe, Witch)? My friends are not like you though.

Amei

Record Breaker

I dislike the word 'deserves' in sports, I disagree that someone deserves to win a competition... I'll say it's unfortunate such a great skater did not win OG, but she has had 2 opportunities but failed to perform when it counted for an OGM, so she doesn't deserve it (IMO).

pec0

Match Penalty
Lol. Pissed. it've been a so so long time to access here and I forgot my ID at all so registered new ID to comment. Galaxy? Are Yuna and Soyun objects or goods? I am a Korean and can speak and read Japanese easily(I have been 5 years in Tokyo due to University) and have 4 Japanese best friends. First, Japanese netizen is far more harsher to Yuna than Korean netizen to Mao(Maybe because Mao's name in Korea is not that famous compared to Yuna in Japan). And why when I typed Yuna's Japanese name in Japanese forum, Related search was unreally harsh(Bribe, Witch)? My friends are not like you though.

Galaxy is not goods. Galaxy is universe. It is not goods. If you had account awhile ago, you know uncountable hate comment against Asada. And her movie site is filled with hate comments and hundreds of dislikes. By whom?
Your culture is unique. For reaction from Italy on 2002 world cup, Korean major newspaper wrote: Course of events remembered by loser(Italy) is different from that of winner(Kor).

Meoima

Match Penalty
Don't feed the troll. :p as a regular member of this forum, I recommend you. There is a list of posters you should avoid because you can never get to their logic. Hope you won't waste time on them.

pec0

Match Penalty

It's good that you are safe and enjoying here. But how could you recommend Asada or other Japanese athletes who could be a obstacle(however incompetent and minumum) for your country to stay in your country during Olympic? Search Asada and 2002 world cup in Korean major papers and you'll see while Japanese media have always loved and worshipped Korea. Plus, major part of your history book for kids is about evil holocost by Japanes throughout time and space of peninsula.

pec0

Match Penalty
Don't feed the troll. :p as a regular member of this forum, I recommend you. There is a list of posters you should avoid because you can never get to their logic. Hope you won't waste time on them.

Aw you again. So quick... you follow me and start flooding the thread by unrelated topic..Are you hired by Queen's lawyer or something? Im leaving

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
My crazy prediction. People from the future will continue to post in the crazy predictions thread and only discuss things from the past. Oh the irony. :confused2:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
My crazy prediction. People from the future will continue to post in the crazy predictions thread and only discuss things from the past. Oh the irony. :confused2:

I'm more impressed you actually understood that load of nonsensical rubbish.

Crazy prediction (or not-so-crazy): I will continue to crack up laughing every time I see your user title. KNIFE BOOTS! *childish*

anyanka

Record Breaker
Michael Martinez acquires a generous sponsor and becomes the next Yuzuru Hanyu. :)

He's become a superstar in his home country, so it's not too far off on gaining sponsorship.
As for becoming the next Yuzu: he's got comparable flexibility, but will need time to develop greater speed, height and musicality.
Would be great if he becomes his next great rival, though!

anyanka

Record Breaker
I've said this before in another thread but I'll include it here in a variation now that we have more information:

The German feds won't release Aljona, the French won't give up Bruno, funding becomes an issue. So to sidestep sitting out an entire year of competition and to keep things simple, Ingo Steuer comes out of retirement and partners with Aljona. They are consistently on the podium from 2015-18. After their gold-medal-winning FS in 2018, Ingo drops onto one knee on the podium and asks Aljona to marry him. She says yes, and the entire arena erupts, social media melts with this combination Olympic triumph-engagement, and everyone lives happily ever after.

No, I'm not sharing what I'm smoking.