Videos from Sochi | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Videos from Sochi

iceberg

On the Ice
Here's Mao's Olympic FS with NBC commentary:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wAp0jv2XpFo

p.s. I don't know who the female commentator is, but boy was she emotional talking about Mao.

It's Sandra Bezic. If I;m not mistaken she was also the one with Scott covering the 2010 Vancouver. And she has always nice words to say towards Mao always loved Mao and adore her in her whole career.

Let me just say thank you Franklin for making me cry again. Haha but seriously Sandra's words are so touching made me cry so hard again. Thanks so much much Franklin!!!!

Franklin99

Medalist
It's Sandra Bezic. If I;m not mistaken she was also the one with Scott covering the 2010 Vancouver. And she has always nice words to say towards Mao always loved Mao and adore her in her whole career.

Let me just say thank you Franklin for making me cry again. Haha but seriously Sandra's words are so touching made me cry so hard again. Thanks so much much Franklin!!!!

Sorry for making you cry, but happy to share this video. I too can't hold my tears whenever I watch any version of Mao's Olympic FS, and Sandra's commentary was emotionally beautiful as well. (Still can't stand Scott H.).

iceberg

On the Ice
Sorry for making you cry, but happy to share this video. I too can't hold my tears whenever I watch any version of Mao's Olympic FS, and Sandra's commentary was emotionally beautiful as well. (Still can't stand Scott H.).

Haha me too i'd go with Kurt B. commentating than Scott H.! :laugh:

gotoschool

Medalist

The one that made me cry the most was Maxim Trankov. I can understand some Russian. The "real fighter, true samurai" comment along with "It was the performance that only an Olympic champion can do." comment gets to me every time. He is a great commentator, as well as skater, and he really loved Mao's performance. He speaks from the heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C62RN3YikFQ