Pets of Your Favorite Skaters | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Pets of Your Favorite Skaters

Meoima

Match Penalty
How lovely. Pets are family. :love: I wonder if Yulia's puppy and cat sleep together.

mnm464

On the Ice
Charlie and Tanith's dogs are so cute! The picture of Li's dog is adorable when it was cuddling. I wish my dog did that, but he would crush me!!!

Meoima

Match Penalty
Charlie and Tanith's dogs are so cute! The picture of Li's dog is adorable when it was cuddling. I wish my dog did that, but he would crush me!!!
your dog is huge? we have a thread about GS members' pets somewhere in the Le Cafe. Maybe you should join. :biggrin:

Country
Russia
I didn't know Maine Coon Cats were available outside New England/USA! They are awesome cats. My niece had one!
Now they are popular in Russia.
There are breeders, clubs etc.
Kitten (good parents, with all documents) costs from about $150 (ordinary, to be a pet) to $500-1000 (breed-class), if elite - more expensive.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Now they are popular in Russia.
There are breeders, clubs etc.
Kitten (good parents, with all documents) costs from about $150 (ordinary, to be a pet) to $500-1000 (breed-class), if elite - more expensive.
I guess the one Anna has is very expensive?

MalAssada

Medalist
At least here in Brazil, a Maine Coon pet costs 800-900$. Yulia's cat (Ragdoll, right?) is probably even more expensive.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
So some skater pets make an appearance on the Google Hangouts today and can be seen here.

First Ashely Wagner grabs her cat, so that led to Madison Chock & Evan Bates each grabbing their respective dogs. The cat got fed up with the attention, but the dogs make it to the end. Much cute goofiness.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Zach Donohue needs to find a new home for his two pets, per his Instagrams.
Apparently he will not be able to keep his babies (as he calls them) Casper and Wendy b/c of H/D's move to Canada to train with Dubreuil/Lauzon.
Casper and Wendy are ferrets, IIRC (see the Instagram photos below):

zachtdonohue (today, Apr 29)

I'm really gonna miss my babies. I wish I could take them with me. 😭😭😭😰😰😢😢 I still need to find a good loving home for Casper and Wendy. If anyone knows someone who would give them a loving stable home don't hesitate to contact me. They are the sweetest most lovable and playful friends anyone could have.
https://instagram.com/p/2C55pzg5Lu/

Little sister Wendy! Definitely a direct descendant of Taz the Tasmanian Devil (yes from the cartoon) always on the go! So curious. I'm gonna miss my babies!!
https://instagram.com/p/2C6tENA5Mi/

I'm mentioning here on the off chance that someone on GS can help Zach.

(Cross-posting from the H/D fan thread)

Last edited: