Jason Brown's new agent | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Jason Brown's new agent

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
True. But then again, there is just one negative comment and the rest are very supportive. Taken as a whole, I's say the mood is captured by this comment from skategirl723 :) :

So true. There were ignorant comments on the Arsenio Hall page (and Arsenio's Facebook page) as well under Jason's interviews. But I am glad to see the positive outnumber the negative, and someone always cuts down the ignoramuses.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
So true. There were ignorant comments on the Arsenio Hall page (and Arsenio's Facebook page) as well under Jason's interviews. But I am glad to see the positive outnumber the negative, and someone always cuts down the ignoramuses.

Yeah, some of the comments under the Arsenio videos are worse. There's also some prick who at one point was going around all the Junior Worlds men videos and making negative comments. (I think I posted on one of them: "Dude, this guy just became Junior World champion at 18 years old. What have you done with your life?" but the video ended up getting pulled.)

What I really hate is when these jerks cause people to upload videos with comments disabled. :(