Tanith and Charlie are Engaged! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Tanith and Charlie are Engaged!

UnsaneLily87

On the Ice
I figured this would be happening soon. Good for them! Happy to hear it. I like it when nice things happen to good people.

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wonder if Tanith and Charlie will ever skate together. Not in competition, but maybe at an exhibition?

gold12345

Medalist
Congrats to them!!! I wonder if they would have gotten engaged sooner had Charlie not been set on keeping the relationship with Tanith very quiet, seemingly in an attempt to enhance his "brand" with Meryl. I believe they've been living together for years now? Best wishes to the happy couple!

ice coverage

Record Breaker
I wonder if Tanith and Charlie will ever skate together. Not in competition, but maybe at an exhibition?

Well ... not a public performance per se, but a few years ago, White and Belbin joined forces to teach an ice dance seminar together (without Davis and without Agosto) for USFS.
I vaguely recall at least one photo of Belbin/White on ice as they gave a demonstration of something. :yes:

Anyway, congratulations to DJ and her parents on today's happy news. :)

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Who is DJ?

DJ is a sweet doggie who originally belonged only to Belbin -- meaning before White joined their happy home some years ago.

White obviously fell in love with DJ too. He absolutely dotes on her -- talks about her in interviews all the time, tweets lots of photos of her, etc. (To the point that I've always joked that White started dating Belbin as a ploy to get close to DJ. Just kidding. :laugh:)

lady_bee

Medalist
Congrats to Charlie and Tanith:clap:

I am very envious of Tanith's mother! I want a son in law like Charlie:eek::

surimi

Onward and forward, Sota!
Record Breaker
Not at all unexpected but sweet! ^ ^ Good luck to both of them!

emma

Record Breaker
Congrats to the happy couple! Very lovely photograph of them and I will admit that I look forward to wedding photos!!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Congrats to the happy couple! Very lovely photograph of them and I will admit that I look forward to wedding photos!!

:laugh: I wonder if White will be instagraming and Tanith will be retweeting from the wedding...

Coltrocks12

On the Ice
Congrats to the happy couple. I have always liked the two of them together as a couple. The Meryl/Maks rumors are starting to die down and hopefully she can find the man of her dreams and be happy too.