2014 Nebelhorn Trophy | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2014 Nebelhorn Trophy

Alex D

Record Breaker
Mariah is great reminds me somehow of Sasha. More a bit later.

Gorgeous step sequence by Gracie too. She looked better today.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
What a great evening with Konstantin, Michal, Jason, Sergei and Denis fighting for the medals. And nice watching the rest of the guys too of course.... hoping for some surprises. GO Elladj!

How cool to have our own reporter on-site, Alex D :clap: Interesting interview with Robin, happy for him. Really excited to see him in Kiss&Cry as a coach.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Stable i would say, they were working a lot on her lines left of the judges sight. also the toe and axel.
It's good to know her jumps are stable at the moment. The thing with Gracie is after moving to Frank, her jumps seem to get smaller. Not the 3ltz 3T but the rest are getting smaller. Maybe she was getting tired at that time? I hope they will not try to make her into a princess anymore.

Meli_Huber

On the Ice
Liza did her Bolero SP flawlessly with 3-3.

No sign of julia yet.

Julia? Alena or?

Did Liza the same jumps as in the tests? 3T-3T, 3Lz and 2A

In one of the test videos her 3T-3T looked so great! And her 3Lz is one of the best I have ever seen. Hopefully she can skate a clean short! :agree:

Alex D

Record Breaker
It's good to know her jumps are stable at the moment. The thing with Gracie is after moving to Frank, her jumps seem to get smaller. Not the 3ltz 3T but the rest are getting smaller. Maybe she was getting tired at that time? I hope they will not try to make her into a princess anymore.

Yesterday I felt that her jumps were a bit flat, she didn't seem to get away from the ice if that makes any sense. Today it was a lot better, she actually gained some height and she seemed to be fresher in her movements and expression.

Frank was very impressed with her step sequence today, they couldnt stop letting her know how beautiful it looked and ya I agree. She covered the ice really great and it was very graceful, not like a little princess but more a lady.

Julia? Alena or?

Did Liza the same jumps as in the tests? 3T-3T, 3Lz and 2A

In one of the test videos her 3T-3T looked so great! And her 3Lz is one of the best I have ever seen. Hopefully she can skate a clean short!

I didn't see the test you are referring to but I doubt she changed things around much if it was working so well there. The Lutz - Toe seems to be more suited for the LP while the Toe comb is for the SP in my opinion and this is what we saw the past two days of her. That said, I don't know which elements she will actually skate when she gets on the ice tomorrow this remains to be seen until tomorrow.

I was referring to Julia Sauter of Romania she and Isabelle I didn't see on the ice yet.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
^If you mean Isabelle Olsson she is not competing here. Finlandia I think is her first competition.

auser

Record Breaker
Oooh I see ice dancers warming up. Thank you Alex D for keeping us so well informed and fired up for this comp:clap:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
About C/B:
- Nice straight-line lift
- Evan missed the catchfoot on the first twizzles
- Simple costumes compared to their usual
- Chock has a new hair cut? Shoulder-length bob

SD: 31.20/31.60 = 62.80, 1st (out of 4)

GF2445

Record Breaker
it's kungfoo fighting....:)
Loving the waiting music.

Can we do a 60s, 70s and 80s themed SD? instead of Spanish Dance (Paso Doble)??

:D