Golden West Championships 2014 August 28 to August 31 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Golden West Championships 2014 August 28 to August 31

LuisRollerArg

On the Ice
Carly Gold: she needs seriously lose weight, only a 3S and a 3Lo<, and 2a-2t-2lo... so "slow motion" and too many poppes...
Karen Chen: nice jumps, but two 3lz failed, she needs it, is the required jump por this season in JGP circuit.. I hope she could comeback to the amazing level in the past season start... sorry for my english, I'm Argentinian!! :3

breathesgelatin

Final Flight
Karen Chen: nice jumps, but two 3lz failed, she needs it, is the required jump por this season in JGP circuit.. I hope she could comeback to the amazing level in the past season start... sorry for my english, I'm Argentinian!! :3

How did she look other than the failed lutzes? She skates at JGP Czech Skate this week, and I'm nervous for her!

Sylvia

Record Breaker
I enjoyed watching Carly Gold's "Clair de Lune FS and thought she interpreted the music very well.

The top 2 Senior Ladies:
Karen Chen 163.89 [106.78 FS] Godfather theme (violin variations with a tango beat) – jumps: 3Lz fall, 3F, 2A+3?T, 3Lo, 3Lz fall, 3S, big 2A+2T+2Lo; ended with an impressive layback into a fast Biellmann.

Riona Kao (JPN) 152.80 [104.14 FS] a modern piano concerto? – jumps: 3F, 3S, 2A, 3T, 3S-half loop-2S, 2A+2T, 3T+2T.