2014-2015 Programs by Discipline | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 Programs by Discipline

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Alex Johnson

SP - Trio élégiaque No. 2 by Rachmaninov (Catarina Lindgren)
FS - Sweeney Todd by Stephen Sondheim (Tom Dickson)

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Found that Russian Spy movie. I'm assuming this will be the song from it http://youtu.be/2bQOvKnnso0?t=29m16s
If you're right, I have mixed feelings: it is a good skating music, but it sounds maybe too "heavy" for her, from what I saw last season she needs something more energetic and light :think: However, it could surely be a step forward! On the other side, Firebird is a very good choice!

zamboni step

Final Flight
Yuzuru Hanyu SP - Chopin Ballad No1

3A in 1st half, quad + combination in 2nd half

:eek: That's going to be VERY tough to beat if he can pull it off......

-Elena Radionova

SP= Flamenco
FS= Rachmaninov

Whilst I love the idea of Radionova skating to Rach. Why, why, WHY is she not using "Dance Zombie" for her SP????? It would be incredible with some tweaking. I realise it wouldn't be as good as the exhibition with the transitions and required elements added but it would still be an excellent program. Instead we'll get some probably Flamenco which will be fun, but I won't be able to help but wonder what could have been.

Ophelia

Record Breaker
I wonder if Hanyu will put himself into early retirement with those kind of technically difficult programs he's trying to attempt.

:slink:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
PArt of Yuzuru;s SP with beatifull 3A and quad from nowhere:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x20e4rb_140628-news-new-program_sport

That spread eagle-3A!!! :love::bow::jaw:

Yuzuru has been doing crazy things like 4T-3A sequences for years now and said he trained 4Lz and 4Lo and also practiced the 4A. There was even talk about a 4T-4T combo sometime. Putting the 4T in the 2nd half of the SP, when some skaters like Fernandez already do quads in the 2nd half of their LPs, is not what is going to get him down, I guess. Besides that, it's his body, and he always sounds as if he's aware of what this difficult moves could to do him, and wants to do it anyway. That's very much his decision (that I don't exactly see that much wrong with...).

TMC

Record Breaker
I mean, of course, finally ANOTHER Ashley I can fangirl over :laugh:

ETA This just in:

Sylvia ‏@SylviaUnseen

#BroadmoorOpen Sr Ladies SP: @icegirlash rocked her Mission Impossible program even more tonight, landing 3Lz3Lo, 3F, 2A; 66.41 & in 1st!