2014-2015 Programs by Discipline | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 Programs by Discipline

Sai Bon

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Wow, thanks for the link, Frenchie! I do like Haruka's new look and presentation. I hope she has a good season coming up. She's been in the shadow of Mao and Akiko, but this is her chance to shine :)

breathesgelatin

Final Flight
Wow, thanks for the link, Frenchie! I do like Haruka's new look and presentation. I hope she has a good season coming up. She's been in the shadow of Mao and Akiko, but this is her chance to shine :)

Yeah, she suddenly looks more grown up to me, or something! I would have said I was 'over' Malaguena as music for skating, but somehow the vocal version brings something new to the table. Anyway, hoping for good things for her next year. I love her smile!

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker

Great to see another good US lady in the mix :clap: The more competition the better...

Viktoria Helgesson has made her new programs together with Catarina Lindgren. She says in her blog that she is happy you are finally allowed to use vocals. She knew since long what to use for her Free Skate. She had many songs she liked for the short but no one perfect. When sitting in the car Catarina played a song she liked after 30 seconds: "I think this will be the best program I ever did."

I remember Viktoria and Joshi saying in an interview that the only time they listened to classical music was when to choose music for their new programs :laugh:

I'm excited about the new rule. Hoping for various music choices and skaters performing to music they listen to and really like. Even if it's not the the music I like :biggrin:

AC96

Rinkside
After watching Javier's program I think it's pretty safe to say he's the most attractive active skater right now :)

breathesgelatin

Final Flight

flutzy13

On the Ice
Phil Hersh just tweeted re Jason's new programs.

Philip Hersh ‏@olyphil · 11m
@jasonbskates to debut new programs Fri/Sat at Broadmoor Open. The scoop: SP-Little Walter’s "Juke” LP - Maxime Rodriguez’ Tristan & Iseult"