2014-2015 Programs by Discipline | Page 61 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 Programs by Discipline

ice coverage

Record Breaker
... Can I ask if Joshua was there? I was getting mixed vibes from Twitter that he was supposed to be there, but then right in the middle of when other skaters were tweeting about the show he was tweeting about being lonely. :cry:

I hope that Josh is OK. I had seen the tweet, but imagined that a pal at An Evening with Champions had pranked him by "stealing" his phone and sending an impostor tweet. But that's just my speculation. :think:

I don't "know" Josh nearly as well as you do, but the tweet does not sound like his "voice" to me.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I hope that Josh is OK. I had seen the tweet, but imagined that a pal at An Evening with Champions had pranked him by "stealing" his phone and sending an impostor tweet. But that's just my speculation. :think:

I don't "know" Josh nearly as well as you do, but the tweet does not sound like his "voice" to me.

That is true, it wasn't in his usual tweeting style. If it was a prank from (I bet it was Shotaro...) then suddenly it makes sense because he did his new Give Me Love SP at this show...watching the fancams I was too distracted by the skating to listen for the lyrics but I wonder if that's a line from the song?

I remember reading an interview with Damon where he said Josh is a very emotional person.

seabm7

Final Flight
I checked the lyrics of the song, "Give Me Love". The tweet is not exactly the same, but sort of resonating it.

charmblade

Final Flight
Yes, Josh was definitely there. I was wondering if that was his new SP, I wasn't familiar enough with the song to know if it was. I liked it, but to be honest I didn't come away completed wowed. I'm honestly having trouble remembering specifics about it. I remember him being good and I was really happy that I got to see him live and up close but some of the others were more memorable. He did look great, wearing a red shirt and black pants.

Hopefully he is ok! Everyone seemed to be having a good time, a lot of the skaters were hanging out on the hockey benches right next to where everyone was entering/exiting the ice and watching the performances. I know I saw Josh sitting there with everyone else for a while, so hopefully he wasn't too lonely!

ice coverage

Record Breaker
... Can I ask if Joshua was there? I was getting mixed vibes from Twitter that he was supposed to be there, but then right in the middle of when other skaters were tweeting about the show he was tweeting about being lonely. :cry:

... I remember reading an interview with Damon where he said Josh is a very emotional person.

Mystery solved :):

@joshDfarris
This is an idea for a song of mine. I've been writing a lot of music lately. Just wanting a girlfriend ;). Thx for the support!
2:28 PM - 20 Sep 2014
https://twitter.com/joshDfarris/status/513439470239375361

Awwww, Josh is such a sweetie.

IcyEdges

Match Penalty
Well, Jeremy must be debuting the new program at tomorrow night's show. Tonight he did "Latch," which was actually excellent, but seems to be his new exhibition. It was missing most of the SP components, with only two jumps and I don't really remember him doing any spins. I mean, maybe he would just add those in if he is using it in competition, but this really felt like an exhibition. It was very good, it really showed off his expressive nature and dance ability but I don't really see it as a competitive program.

Jeremy skated @ EVC to "Lay Me Down" By Sam Smith. Will be his new SP.

Figuring

Rinkside
Some Chinese skater took part in a national competition yesterday, including Sui&Han, Peng&Zhang, Wang&Wang, Yu&Jin, Nan Song, and Zijun Li who debuted their new sp. The new programs of PZ and SH receive good reflection generally. Sp of SH is very hot and that of PZ is unique and delicate.

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Mystery solved :):

@joshDfarris
This is an idea for a song of mine. I've been writing a lot of music lately. Just wanting a girlfriend ;). Thx for the support!
2:28 PM - 20 Sep 2014
https://twitter.com/joshDfarris/status/513439470239375361

Awwww, Josh is such a sweetie.

Oh Josh there are a lot of girls who would love to be your girlfriend haha

and if he does write music I'd love to hear it, I really enjoyed Tribute from Eric Radford and it would really be cool if other skaters starting skating to their own music

IcyEdges

Match Penalty
Oh hey, he still got Sam Smith music! Next best thing to Latch! :D

Precisely! And he choreographed it himself. It's going to be fantastic as he gets a few more performances of it under his belt and the season continues!:yay:

IcyEdges

Match Penalty
Oh Josh there are a lot of girls who would love to be your girlfriend haha

and if he does write music I'd love to hear it, I really enjoyed Tribute from Eric Radford and it would really be cool if other skaters starting skating to their own music

Lukas Kaugers as well as Tim Dolensky also write their own music and play. I know Tim is skating to one of his own songs this season!