New Pair team Marchei and Hotarek | Page 5 | Golden Skate

New Pair team Marchei and Hotarek

alebi

Medalist
I know you're kidding but ... I kinda wanna see this happen.

PCS would go insane!! +10000 only for their presence *____*

since the skating world went totally crazy after Sochi, why don't we create a petition for this? Maybe this is the couple Japan is waiting for!! :eek:
I'm 99% joking... but there's still that 1%.... :love:

deedee1

Record Breaker
PCS would go insane!! +10000 only for their presence *____*

since the skating world went totally crazy after Sochi, why don't we create a petition for this? Maybe this is the couple Japan is waiting for!! :eek:
I'm 99% joking... but there's still that 1%.... :love:

:laugh: And +$$$$$$ and +10,000 crowds at every competition, wherever they are to get compete! Daisuke, however, needs to grow up at least 10cm more in order to carry up Mao for pair lifts incl. twist first! :laugh: Or, ISU may consider some rule changes in pair discipline just for them, maybe? ;)

alebi

Medalist
Or, ISU may consider some rule changes in pair discipline just for them, maybe? ;)

Who cares when you'll have an incomparable step sequence :biggrin: yes ISU may change the rules... level 5 and +4 GOE only for them :p

Alba

Record Breaker
Apparently the new couple Marchei&Hotarek will debut on 9 August in Piné during the summer tour "madeinitaly" .

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Apparently the new couple Marchei&Hotarek will debut on 9 August in Piné during the summer tour "madeinitaly" .

I just had a thought.

Over the past few days, we have been talking about different fantasy partnerships we would like to see, and some videos/photos of unusual partnerships from shows have been posted.

Is it possible that the Marchei/Hotarek partnership is a special Pairs partnership that has just been put together specifically for this "Made In Italy" tour? Could the Gazetta reporter have heard about them training together for the shows, and got the wrong end of the stick?

I know, I'm clutching at straws. But, it wouldn't be the first time something like this happened.

CaroLiza_fan

Alba

Record Breaker
I know, I'm clutching at straws.

CaroLiza_fan

I'm afraid so. :biggrin:
I really don't think this is something created only for this show. I don't know if this is going to work or not, not until we know for sure, with an official announcement anyway, but I know for sure that this is not just for fun, shows.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
pingu, thanks so much for the translation. I hope all works out well for Stefania in the future.

alebi

Medalist
wow they're working really fast! At the end the only and real reason to break up were the jumps, as expected :)