Maxim Kovtun | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Maxim Kovtun

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
A person who went to THE ICE today said that Kovtun's FS had Billy Joel's "This Night" in between Beethoven's Symphony No. 9 and No. 5.
Another person said that there is "Pathetique Sonata" in between No.9 and No.5 too.
But everybody seems to agree that his new FS is weird and wonderful so all is good :biggrin:

weird and wonderful?? now i am even more curious haha

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
More weird and wonderful stuff on his instagram!
https://instagram.com/p/5v8C31CBR4/

He and Adelina were only supposed to do 2 shows for THE ICE while the Japanese skaters were out for their training camp, but it seems they stayed for today's show as well.
What a treat for the audience.

ahhh never thought i would say this but i cant wait to see it :laugh: i dont know if he looks relaxed because its ice show or any other reason but i think he is moving to right direction, i wonder how his SP will be like cause music is so unexpected :laugh:

btw, i saw that this morningTarasova's reactions during Maxim's FP at 2013 Worlds, i am sure it was posted on other threads but its just too funny :rofl:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Peter T is a magician
He can totally create something even from Kovtun!:laugh:
I lol'ed so much during this programm!
Kudos to all involved :agree:

adelia

Record Breaker
Kovtun mentioned that Buyanova is sick and in hospital. That may have affected his skating.
She was not with Adelina at CoR either so it seems that it's been awhile since she was sick. I hope she recovers soon!

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kovtun mentioned that Buyanova is sick and in hospital. That may have affected his skating.
She was not with Adelina at CoR either so it seems that it's been awhile since she was sick. I hope she recovers soon!

That certainly could be a reason why. I had a feeling something was up because yeah sometime he pops and doesn't do well, but not THIS badly. Like over a month ago, something happened to me (Not going to say what it is though, because it's a little too personal) and it affected me in my thinking of myself for 3 days. And lingered on for a total of 17 days. Which included self-blame.

paulusfr

On the Ice
His comments about the perfomance http://fsrussia.ru/news/1508-maksim-kovtun-golova-rabotala-protiv-menya.html
Summarizing his words, All was ok, a country, his mood, audience, but.. his mind worked against him. He was ok at the trainigs, he worked hard at home. Now he's going to forget this competition and continue work, not going to give up.

Most of fans as always buries him, but he still has a time to prepare for the Nats and he will compete in his hometown so... there are all the reasons to think he will be ok.