Serafima Sakhanovich | Page 35 | Golden Skate

Serafima Sakhanovich

LRK

Record Breaker
Sima won Warsaw Cup with a FP score of 115.16 (2 deductions), and a total score of 176.39.

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Sima won Warsaw Cup with a FP score of 115.16 (2 deductions), and a total score of 176.39.

She landed both her 2As today :) Shame about the falls. Once she gains more confidence in her jumps, she can begin to add some transitions (right now she is telegraphing her jumps big time, but it's getting them done) and then her PCS should begin to rise a bit. Congrats on winning :clap:

ewdokia

On the Ice
Fall on the 2nd combo and out of nothing on steps. But Sima rotated 3-3 and with +GOE. And she is gaining confidence: I loved her 3-3 in the SP. The landing on the first jump was not perfect, but she added a triple toe without hesitation. In the past she either would have doubled the 2nd jump or she would have done a triple toe with doubts in her mind and thus fallen. It's just great to see her again winning international competitions. :yahoo: Well done, Sima! :clap:

LRK

Record Breaker
Thank you so much again, Lcp2000 for uploading the video!

Funny thing is that even though I knew she would fall twice, when watching I still gasped in shock each time. I think it is a testament to how steady she has become now, and how improved, because before I tended to expect falls and crashy landings - I used to watch her skates almost not daring to look.

Loved the crowd response - clearly they enjoyed her skating.:) And today she looked in much better heart in the kiss & cry. I confidently believe this is just the beginning to better things to come.:)

geiger

On the Ice
Loved so much Sima's sense of humor in the K&C: "I wanted so much to skate it with emotions. To make everyone cry! And I did make everyone cry after all! Including myself!"

QueenOfTheRoad

Final Flight
Country
Germany
I love the fire in Sima, you go Phoenix-girl!

If all Plushenko could do for Sima would be to give her confidence, i will still applaud him.

Lana05

Final Flight
Serafima will be at Skate America instead of Anna Pogorilaya. Want to see Evgeni with her in kiss&cry!!

LRK

Record Breaker
Serafima will be at Skate America instead of Anna Pogorilaya. Want to see Evgeni with her in kiss&cry!!

He's got a Kings on Ice tour in Slovakia, though - so he won't be able to make it.

I just realised - does this mean Sima gets a spot to Russian Nationals?

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
He's got a Kings on Ice tour in Slovakia, though - so he won't be able to make it.

I'm not sure.
Last year, Liza Nugumanova was an alternate to the JGPF and ended up going after Polina withdrew, but she was not allowed to compete at Russian Nationals. I fear it might be a similar case.
But I'd LOVE to see Sima at nationals!

Lana05

Final Flight

Ah, I forgot about his show.. I think even without GP spot she has already qualified, but bow it's for sure

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Ah, I forgot about his show.. I think even without GP spot she has already qualified, but bow it's for sure

Nah, it wasn't certain. Fifth stage is coming up soon. Fedichkina is out but there were a couple of others who also had a chance.