Serafima Sakhanovich | Page 41 | Golden Skate

Serafima Sakhanovich

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I can’t beilieve she’s 18. :eeking:

I’m so glad she had a strong season and seems to have rekindled some of her on ice magic. I hope she can continue to improve and compete. Her sweetness is life! :love:

Happy B-Day !!

——>📷Click the Pic 📷 <——

LRK

Record Breaker
This music suits her so well - youth, energy, light - does anyone know the title? It sounds very cafe concert. I hope she will skate something similar next season!

It's the SP she had this season - I think the music is The Waltz Goes On (or something similar) by Anthony Hopkins.

And happy birthday, Sima! May your progress continue into next season, and may you always smile & be happy! :)

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I knew this some days ago, but that was a secret information. She has an old injury and she was all alone in Moscow.... I like her style, I wish her the best, too

UnNamed

On the Ice
This is the second time she had to left a good coach/team for whatever reason. She's so unlucky.

Hamonrsa

On the Ice
Sima will likely represent France next year. Unfortunately I don't have any other information at this time. I spoke with a good friend today who is in the loop.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Sima will likely represent France next year. Unfortunately I don't have any other information at this time. I spoke with a good friend today who is in the loop.

What a great news! Thus she can compete in the great events! I thought not once the Russian girls have to compete for other countries!

LRK

Record Breaker
That eases my concern after her coaching switch a little - I'm just so afraid she'll lose heart and quit, and that would be such a shame. I think she has much to give the sport for years to come, and this would ensure us a chance to enjoy her skating in the future.:)

bluelutz

On the Ice
I think that there is the rule for that type of occasion.
Skaters have to wait for two skating seasons to switch the countries that they represent if they have already represented one country and try to do that for the other.
However, the federation of the country that they originally represented agree with their release, the penalty can be one season or even less.
As for the Sima's case, I assume she has to wait at least one season, depending on the Russian federation, but this can be the wise idea since so many wonder Russian girls coming to the senior ranks within two years.
For the Olympic Games, she needs the citizenship and the longer waiting period.

geiger

On the Ice
If this turns out to be true, I will be so happy for Sima! She certainly deserves another chance.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
Oh wow! Does she have any French relatives or is it just so she can compete? Good for her anyway!

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh no! She was doing so well with Plushy. I'm worried for her, that this will be the end of her career, but I hope not.