Serafima Sakhanovich

moriel

Record Breaker

NaVi

Medalist
Last edited:

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
She changed coaches went back to St.Petersburg recenty, and the gossip was that it happened because she either broke up with her bf, or he broke up with her. Could be something like that maybe?
it kinda sounds a bit like she is hurt after a breakup.

Honestly I don't think this is the reason. Serafima is still just 15. She moved with her mom to Moscow and left the whole family in Sankt Petersburg.Do you think Sima and her mom moved to Moscow and then Serafima just said: mum my heart is broken we have to go back home just now, and then her mom said OK, we will move back because of it? I think possibility of this is like 0.5 %. Maybe she just wanted to go back home. I think there were good sides on the move to Eteri, but IMO she can have good results with Pisarenko as well.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
OMG! They are just kids!!! What does that mean? http://cs624716.vk.me/v624716809/2cf20/GCDUZIUDfx0.jpg

It is a quote from a book called "The Master and Margarita", by Russian writer Mikhail Bulgakov.

It means: "Never go back to the past. It kills the present. Memories are meaningless, they just take away your precious time. History does not repeat and people do not change. Do not wait for anyone, do not stand still..."

etc..

moriel

Record Breaker
OMG! They are just kids!!! What does that mean? http://cs624716.vk.me/v624716809/2cf20/GCDUZIUDfx0.jpg

never return to past. It kills your present. Remembrances are meaningless, they just take your precious time. Stories do not repeat, people do not change. Never wait for anybody, don´t stay on the same place... If anyone needs it, they will catch up. Don´t look back. All hopes and dreams are just illusions, don´t let them take over you. Remember! Never give up, go straight ahead, dont turn. Only like this you will achieve what you want. And always love, you cannot live without love, but love the present, as you cannot bring back the past, and the future may not even happen.

Honestly I don't think this is the reason. Serafima is still just 15. She moved with her mom to Moscow and left the whole family in Sankt Petersburg.Do you think Sima and her mom moved to Moscow and then Serafima just said: mum my heart is broken we have to go back home just now, and then her mom said OK, we will move back because of it? I think possibility of this is like 0.5 %. Maybe she just wanted to go back home. I think there were good sides on the move to Eteri, but IMO she can have good results with Pisarenko as well.

Not like that. The gossip was that she changed coaches because of that. While this is not necessarely the truth, the stuff she has been posting supports the part of the rumors that she had some personal issues.

Last edited:

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
never return to past. It kills your present. Remembrances are meaningless, they just take your precious time. Stories do not repeat, people do not change. Never wait for anybody, don´t stay on the same place... If anyone needs it, they will catch up. Don´t look back. All hopes and dreams are just illusions, don´t let them take over you. Remember! Never give up, go straight ahead, dont turn. Only like this you will achieve what you want. And always love, you cannot live without love, but love the present, as you cannot bring back the past, and the future may not even happen.

Not like that. It the gossip is correct, most like everybody noticed she is upset and not working 100% or having trouble to concentrate and decided it would be better for her to train somewhere else. Not stating its true, but i heard this gossip and the stuff she has been posting kinda makes me think of some drama.

Maybe it could be something like that. If she couldn't concentrate it is better to train in Petersburg. We still don't know anything for sure, but I think it is good for her. I think it is clear she feels that her home is in St. Petersburg.
And I wonder how the things will work between her and Evgenia next season. They were a very good friends.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
It is a quote from a book called "The Master and Margarita", by Russian writer Mikhail Bulgakov.

It means: "Never go back to the past. It kills the present. Memories are meaningless, they just take away your precious time. History does not repeat and people do not change. Do not wait for anyone, do not stand still..."

etc..

Not like that. The gossip was that she changed coaches because of that. While this is not necessarely the truth, the stuff she has been posting supports the part of the rumors that she had some personal issues.

Thank you.. I like The Master and Margarita. One of the best novels.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I think it's good that she has come back to her home to practice. If she feels more comfortable at home then good for her. Not to mention I don't like her programs with Eteri. I think her programs at her hometown will be more of herself.
Still curious about the 4S.

The Finn

Record Breaker
fsrussia.ru has published the Russian national team for season 2015-2016 but Serafima isn't included. She is not staying in juniors, is she? That's pretty much the only reason I can think of why Maria Artemieva would be picked before Serafima.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
fsrussia.ru has published the Russian national team for season 2015-2016 but Serafima isn't included. She is not staying in juniors, is she? That's pretty much the only reason I can think of why Maria Artemieva would be picked before Serafima.

She will indeed remain a junior next season.

Probably for 2 reasons:
1. to secure JGP/Worlds spots for the juniors of the 2016-17 season
2. depth in Russia is so massive that she would probably not make a big impact next season as a senior

The Finn

Record Breaker
She will indeed remain a junior next season.

I can see why Russian Federation would like her to stay in juniors but I can imagine that this must have been a big disappointment for her. Well, at least now she can go to youth olympics which is nice for her.

Anyway, team Russia will be fantastic in JGP.

Sakhanovich
Sotskova
Tsurskaya
Fedichkina
Proklova

uhh

Medalist
I think staying in juniors will actually be good for her - she's had a difficult year with the coaching change that didn't work out, growing and having a slightly disappointing end to the season. There's no need to rush to seniors, instead she can consolidate this year, still go to JW instead of having her season end at Nats which is the risk with seniors and burst onto the senior scene next year. There's no shame in waiting until she's 16 instead of 15, it's not like she'll be past it if she waits a little ;)

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I think staying in juniors will actually be good for her - she's had a difficult year with the coaching change that didn't work out, growing and having a slightly disappointing end to the season. There's no need to rush to seniors, instead she can consolidate this year, still go to JW instead of having her season end at Nats which is the risk with seniors and burst onto the senior scene next year. There's no shame in waiting until she's 16 instead of 15, it's not like she'll be past it if she waits a little ;)
Exactly, all these girls are really young and building a solid technical foundation/international reputation and thus waiting a bit is certainly better than rushing things and then disappear (Korobeynikova :cry: )

Noolan

On the Ice
But the fact that she's not on the senior team doesn't mean she can't go to senior GP, does it? As far as I understand, she's supposed to have at least one spot and she can always get another one on the Rostelecom Cup. No matter how you look at it, first experience in senior GP should be better for her than one more round in junior GP. And Russian JGP team should be okay either way, there's Tsurkaya, Sotskova, Proklova. It's a strong team.