YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Awesome, thanks for posting the info!

I got a pair of front-row seats on the judge's side :-D

alebi

Medalist
where is the K&C on the map? I can't understand :confused:
I'm not sure to go but I wanna know if it's affordable.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Yes, they are all-event tickets only. Tickets for individual events will be sold later.

alebi

Medalist
Yes, they are all-event tickets only. Tickets for individual events will be sold later.

thank you :)
well... prizes aren't that expensive if they're for all junior and senior competitions. But I wait to see the single events (if I go to Barcelona I wanna visit the city too, not just spend all my time in the venue :laugh: )

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
if I go to Barcelona I wanna visit the city too, not just spend all my time in the venue :laugh:
The competitions don't start til 14:00 on Thursday, 14:30 on Friday, and 16:00 on the Saturday. So I'm hoping to spend the mornings seeing a few sights at least.

NB. Anyone who doesn't mind missing the juniors will have practically all day Thurs/Fri for sightseeing...

Alba

Record Breaker
The competitions don't start til 14:00 on Thursday, 14:30 on Friday, and 16:00 on the Saturday. So I'm hoping to spend the mornings seeing a few sights at least...

Is it the same schedule for TEB as well?

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Is it the same schedule for TEB as well?
No idea - but last year, the competitions at TEB were on a Friday (all short programs) and a Saturday (all free programs)... starting mid afternoon (after14:00).

Alba

Record Breaker
No idea - but last year, the competitions at TEB were on a Friday (all short programs) and a Saturday (all free programs)... starting mid afternoon (after14:00).

Ok. I think this year will be more or less the same, because the dates are from 21 to 23 November, so Friday to Sunday.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Awesome, thanks for posting the info!

I got a pair of front-row seats on the judge's side :-D
I think the front rows are all reserved for VIP boxes seating! Those were way too expensive for my taste. :eek: I knew figure skating could be expensive, but I honestly couldn't believe my eyes when I saw those prices.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
I think the front rows are all reserved for VIP boxes seating! Those were way too expensive for my taste. :eek: I knew figure skating could be expensive, but I honestly couldn't believe my eyes when I saw those prices.
Ah, I meant the first row of seats behind the judges - there are no VIP boxes on that side. Still very expensive though.

Some of the lower priced seats looked pretty good, kind of "front row" (no other seats in front of them), but just a bit further back/higher up.

By the way, I noticed most of the VIP boxes were sold almost immediately, despite the cost - an eye-watering 2220 euros per box (6 seats)...!

Can't wait to see your pictures :biggrin:
Haha! :-D I'm hoping to get some nice photos of course - but no guarantees...! :-D

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I stand corrected, I had a look at the map, and you're totally right. Those boxes are only on the opposite side of the rink. I didn't realize.

And those VIP boxes sold out? Oh... so it was actually 2220 for six people? I didn't know that. That doesn't sound too bad, then? Still a lot of money, and I wouldn't want to be on that side of the rink.