Meet Chasity Brinn | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Meet Chasity Brinn

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I mean, what if all the jumps went well and the spins went well too?

How often have you seen this take place at any level of the sport? :biggrin: I think it's great that a person can take two things they enjoy in life and combine them to create something that others can not only enjoy, but learn from as well.

Vanshilar

On the Ice
I think it's great that a person can take two things they enjoy in life and combine them to create something that others can not only enjoy, but learn from as well.

As a total thread hijack (and because I don't think this is worth its own thread), here's combining juggling with figure skating:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqcz4d0_y0Y

Now I just need to add my piano music to the soundtrack to make it a trifecta.

(I tried juggling with footwork, but found out I need to figure out how the footwork relates to the juggling off-ice first...it was getting too confusing trying to do it on the ice.)

(I also tried juggling while spinning but I couldn't hold a spin looking upwards.)

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That is pretty impressive! I couldn't imagine too many who would be able to juggle while spinning (with their head back). Maybe Denise Biellmann could pull it off? :biggrin:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I bet she got it at a Halloween costume shop. My favorite bit is the last shot. Although it would've been funnier if she wore the costume with her old boots.

Was this the Figure Skating Showcase competition held at the Los Angeles Skating Club in Burbank last month? I wonder if Chasity's team won and advanced to the National Showcase competition scheduled for July 30-August 2 in Brighton, Michigan.

Presumably the Star Wars gang was competing in the category "light entertainment (teams of three to seven)." SAlthough, as dramatic as Chasity can be, there is also the "dramatic entertainment" category. :drama:

TMC

Record Breaker
Chasity is totally my spirit animal :rock:

I was checking out old episodes and got curious - who is Chasity's coach? She has a lovely accent :love:

Babbette1

On the Ice
Whatever Happened to Chasity?

Remember our comically obsessive adult skater video artiste, who roped in her friends, kid at the rink, coaches, and her mom to make videos about the world of adult skating?
I haven't seen any videos for a while. Did she run out of topics? If so, have her IM me, I've got plenty.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
oh you mean Chasity? I miss her videos too!

orrrrr is it someone else entirely? :laugh2:

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She has been busy but there is more to come! Thanks for inquiring. She'll be happy to know her fans miss her :)