Meet Chasity Brinn | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Meet Chasity Brinn

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i read what happened to chastity ....and thought... this forum is turning into something weird :confused2:

just wondering

On the Ice
i read what happened to chastity ....and thought... this forum is turning into something weird :confused2:

And I was hoping for a vigorous debate of . . . not even sure what . . . regardless, hope Miss C is busy perfecting whatever skating adventure she wishes to share with us next.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
hehe yup.. she is funny :) i enjoyed her donut spin video. it is only because of her that i have now a bit of appreciation for one of my least favourite spin positions...
And I was hoping for a vigorous debate of . . . not even sure what . . . regardless, hope Miss C is busy perfecting whatever skating adventure she wishes to share with us next.

I think Chastity went the way of Prudence, Patience and Temperance.

I actually have a Puritan ancestor whose first name was Wrestling-with-the-Devil (Rassle for short).

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
That's not bad.

I had a Classics professor whose last name was Bliss.

He had an ancestor named Freelove Bliss :hopelessness:

I just have ancestors with relatively ordinary names.

like Major (as a name, not a rank) Minor Spicer

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Chasity: 'More rules mean more fun!'

In her latest video, Chasity works on a new spin and comments on her loops, spins, rolls, counters, and more. :laugh::popcorn:

You know what? I think Chasity is a pretty good skater. :rock:

Not to mention, she has a marvelously expressive face for comedy. If she could spin as well as she can roll her eyes she'd be in the Olympics!

Interspectator

Record Breaker
That's not bad.

I had a Classics professor whose last name was Bliss.

He had an ancestor named Freelove Bliss :hopelessness:

I just have ancestors with relatively ordinary names.

like Major (as a name, not a rank) Minor Spicer

Freelove Bliss sounds like a name for the 60s! What great conversation starter. :laugh2:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I always like watching Chasity skate, it brings figure skating closer to my personal experience. :biggrin: --Still, I can't do what she's doing.

^ I know, right? Chasity makes fun of herself in these videos, but actually she is pretty good!