Meet Chasity Brinn | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Meet Chasity Brinn

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Chasity/Adrienne cracks me up when she says something like "pulling your skate up to your head and...spinning at the same time."

Imagine if she tried a Biellmann? Oh the hilarity (and the hospital visits), lol.

Warwick360

Medalist
Me assuming from the title, that she's professional (but I guess in figure skating term, "competitive"), had the thought that she should try saying that when she doubles her solo triple in SP. But after checking the link, that was funny. :p

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I love this one. I wonder if she is correct about figure skating having more rules than other sports. It certainly feels like it...

Will the Chastity Brinn series continue?

I sure hope so! But the actress/script writer who plays Chasity has a full professional life. These skating shorts must be incredibly demanding of her time and talent, not to mention lining up other actors, camera people, etc. At the beginning she promised to take us through Chasity's adventures leading up to adult nationals. She did that, plus an extra about performing in an ice show afterwords.

Thank you Chasity. Encore! Encore!

leafygreens

Final Flight
I sure hope so! But the actress/script writer who plays Chasity has a full professional life. These skating shorts must be incredibly demanding of her time and talent, not to mention lining up other actors, camera people, etc. At the beginning she promised to take us through Chasity's adventures leading up to adult nationals. She did that, plus an extra about performing in an ice show afterwords.

Thank you Chasity. Encore! Encore!

I know it must be demanding on her, but I hope she enjoys it enough to keep going. I love watching such a particular type of humor.