2014 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I am pleased to report that Hola is working for me, and with no jerks or freaks in the stream either which is excellent.

I missed Jordan though. :(

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Jordan was the highlight for me so far. Beautiful program and he got the 3A. Too bad about the other jump mistakes. I actually like Ross' program a lot -- his step sequences are always beautiful! I can see why he's in the lead despite some major mistakes.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Sorry!!!! I forgot cause I was so eager to find somewhere to watch it!

:slink:

Icenetwork is very good value, especially if you are able to watch everything (which is now my circumstance, oh I love you, Hola!) Only $50 for the whole season.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Sorry!!!! I forgot cause I was so eager to find somewhere to watch it!

:slink:

Apology accepted.

My understanding is that without Hola, karne (an Aussie) would be geo-blocked from seeing Icenetwork.

She is both using Hola AND paying for an Icenetwork pass.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Apology accepted.

My understanding is that without Hola, karne (an Aussie) would be geo-blocked from seeing Icenetwork.

She is both using Hola AND paying for an Icenetwork pass.

Correcto.

Without Hola, the only event I would be able to see on Icenetwork would be US Nationals.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
https://twitter.com/benasas29 is tweeting play-by-play in Japanese -- but the element abbreviations are in numerals and Roman letters ... and a few words here and there are in English.

(FYI for those who did not buy an IN subscription.)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
*counting minutes on fingers* OMG! I'm going to get to see Max! I'll have to race straight back to work right after, but I can watch!