"Green Winick" Law Firm Scam | Golden Skate

"Green Winick" Law Firm Scam

Scrufflet

Final Flight
I've received several persistent messages this week from a "law firm" saying that I need to go to court and that if I don't click on link for detailed info., the case will be decided without me! Riiiiiiigggghhhtttt!

It's a scam of course, so if you get it, block it and report it.

I know most are savvy to this by now but be aware and pass it on!

Well, I just got an email from the Nigerian FBI that said, You know all those emails you've been getting saying that a bank in Nigeria is holding ten million dollars for you? Do not send them any money -- they are a bunch of crooks. Send $500 to us instead and we will make sure you get your money.

Pamigena

Record Breaker
^ They are a lying bunch of crooks, too! You should send the money to me instead and I'll take care of the rest :yes:

spam mails are only fun until somebody actually falls for it :rolleye: I once overheard two girls talking at the university and one of them was totally freaked because she'd gotten an email from "lawyer" saying that she forgot to pay some bills from some shop for some stuff and now she'd have to pay some kind of fee... and she actually wrote back and now discussed with her friend if she should just pay those few hundred Euros before she'd get into serious trouble.
Wanna see a picture of me at that moment? -> :jaw:

Scrufflet

Final Flight
Well, I just got an email from the Nigerian FBI that said, You know all those emails you've been getting saying that a bank in Nigeria is holding ten million dollars for you? Do not send them any money -- they are a bunch of crooks. Send $500 to us instead and we will make sure you get your money.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Scrufflet

Final Flight
^ They are a lying bunch of crooks, too! You should send the money to me instead and I'll take care of the rest :yes:

spam mails are only fun until somebody actually falls for it :rolleye: I once overheard two girls talking at the university and one of them was totally freaked because she'd gotten an email from "lawyer" saying that she forgot to pay some bills from some shop for some stuff and now she'd have to pay some kind of fee... and she actually wrote back and now discussed with her friend if she should just pay those few hundred Euros before she'd get into serious trouble.
Wanna see a picture of me at that moment? -> :jaw:
Really sad when gullible people get hooked. That's why I say pass it on.