Good news - Yretha Silete returns to competitive skating | Golden Skate

Good news - Yretha Silete returns to competitive skating

FSGMT

Record Breaker
She seems to be still regaining her form and jumps, but her comeback itself is good news :yes: And she has a lot of months to prepare before Nationals! France has two spots for Ladies at Euros, so she could really earn one of those, while for Worlds Meite could have an advantage over her, given how well she skated last season

deedee1

Record Breaker
She seems to be still regaining her form and jumps, but her comeback itself is good news

:yes::yes: For me, the best news in weeks re competitive figure skating. Thanks for the info, AlexRus. :) I love love love this girl. Goooo Yretha!!! :yay::party: Good luck to you in the new season!

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
This is awesome news! I loved her skating and I'm really excited to see her competing again :rock:

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I always thought that Silete had more potential then Mae and was in fact already the number 1 French Lady before her injury derailed her career.

Country
Russia
I always thought that Silete had more potential then Mae and was in fact already the number 1 French Lady before her injury derailed her career.
Me too.

And Silete was better than Laurine LECAVELIER or other French Ladies.
Only Meite is comparable.

alebi

Medalist
Finally a good news from France! :)
At the time Silete and Meite were skating, the first one was surely the best but in the meanwhile M-B has grown up and Yretha will need a lot of time to challenge her again. BTW coming back to skating is the most important step right now!