Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Ladies and the triple Axel

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiaP12 View Post
    Both Anna and Sasha are
    I remember seeing a video a few years ago of Sasha attempting a 3A in competition, and it wasn't really that bad of an attempt. Given the improvements she's made since, it wouldn't surprise me to see her at it to her arsenal.

Medalist

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Feijoa View Post
    Liza's triple axel technique is quite unusual compared to the other ladies due to its lack of obvious arm/upper body movement. But it works for her! I wonder where she gets the lift...
    Proper technique. She jumps from her legs.

Medalist

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by drivingmissdaisy View Post
    I remember seeing a video a few years ago of Sasha attempting a 3A in competition, and it wasn't really that bad of an attempt. Given the improvements she's made since, it wouldn't surprise me to see her at it to her arsenal.
    I never thought that Anna or Sasha had good enough 2As to make them 3As. ( Alena has always had a beautiful 2A). But, Sasha's 2A looks a lot better this year. I would never underestimate her determination. Anna is, also, very determined but I find by her 2A very low and it doesn't cover any distance. I could see her doing a 4T before getting a 3A. I could be wrong, though.

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by readernick View Post
    I never thought that Anna or Sasha had good enough 2As to make them 3As. ( Alena has always had a beautiful 2A). But, Sasha's 2A looks a lot better this year. I would never underestimate her determination. Anna is, also, very determined but I find by her 2A very low and it doesn't cover any distance. I could see her doing a 4T before getting a 3A. I could be wrong, though.
    Anna has landed 4Ts for years now

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910