Rejuvenated Duhamel & Radford look... | Golden Skate

Rejuvenated Duhamel & Radford look...

GF2445

Record Breaker
Great news to hear. I love how this team has developed and grown and are continuing to grow and develop. I hope they will have a great season.

Sackie

Medalist
Sounds good but I wonder how pushed they will be though with out M-T/M. The article even mentioned that they pushed themselves to be better because of M-T/M. Now without that what will be their gadge.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Nice article! I had actually forgotten that they didn't split up :laugh: I wonder what the "new trick" could be... Their twist isn't that good so a quad twist doesn't seem probable, and they already have the highest difficulty in the world in sbs jumps: maybe a throw quad? A new lift?

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Nice article! I had actually forgotten that they didn't split up :laugh: I wonder what the "new trick" could be... Their twist isn't that good so a quad twist doesn't seem probable, and they already have the highest difficulty in the world in sbs jumps: maybe a throw quad? A new lift?

Triple lutz in combination with a double?

Alba

Record Breaker
“It was like we were the only ones left in Canada,” Radford said. “And there were just a couple of teams left in the world.

Not for long, and certainly not for the next four years.

magicrider

Rinkside
Canada is lucky to have this mature and elegant pair continuing to represent us. This is something to look forward to!

humbaba

Final Flight
“Skating is not going to control my life the way it did the last four years. I still love to do it, and I will always be grateful and will skate my best. But it won’t define the way I feel and how I see myself.”

Well, this is a refreshing attitude. The ISU should give Radford a special award for promoting good mental health in skaters.