Kevin Reynolds | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Kevin Reynolds

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Since it's July 23 in North America and I'm awake, I will finally say happy 25th birthday to Kevin! I hope this year for him will be of better luck and miracles to get back to the ice.

By the way since I discovered him during the Olympics when watching the replay of the team event, I've always wondered how he looks so young for his age. Because my first impression was that I thought he was 16 or 17. LOL.

Anyways, here's the pic of me in the Olympics shirt I said I would take (And yes my hair long if you ask) https://www.facebook.com/americansf...2801920753/996355820403449/?type=1&permPage=1

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Happy birthday Kevin! I wish his recovery and happiness..:cheer:

By the way since I discovered him during the Olympics when watching the replay of the team event, I've always wondered how he looks so young for his age. Because my first impression was that I thought he was 16 or 17. LOL.

Anyways, here's the pic of me in the Olympics shirt I said I would take (And yes my hair long if you ask) https://www.facebook.com/americansf...2801920753/996355820403449/?type=1&permPage=1

Your hair is nice! :laugh: yes, he looks so young!

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Happy birthday Kevin! I wish his recovery and happiness..:cheer:

Your hair is nice! :laugh: yes, he looks so young!

Thank you. And sometimes it kind of scares me considering there are some dudes 10 years younger than him that LOOK OLDER than him.

I wish him a full and safe recovery as well. The world hasn't seen the best of him yet.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Any news about Kevin? How long after surgery could he start to train?

Well, actually he's back to training according to a pic I saw on Twitter almost 2 months ago (Well, okay, I confess, I'm friends with someone I met through Instagram and Twitter who trains at the same rink as him. I had to get her permission to tell you guys about it). She's told me other stuff, but I'm not going to say what she TOLD me. Because I don't want have everyone get excited because of that.

LRK

Record Breaker
Well, actually he's back to training according to a pic I saw on Twitter almost 2 months ago (Well, okay, I confess, I'm friends with someone I met through Instagram and Twitter who trains at the same rink as him. I had to get her permission to tell you guys about it). She's told me other stuff, but I'm not going to say what she TOLD me. Because I don't want have everyone get excited because of that.

So, in other words - what you are not telling us is something good?;) Well, hoping for the best, and wishing Kevin well.:)

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So, in other words - what you are not telling us is something good?;) Well, hoping for the best, and wishing Kevin well.:)

Well I CAN confirm from the pic that he's definitely back from training. But that's all I'm saying. I'm just not sure if I'm allowed to even say what my friend told me.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
and this

Competition dates:
5 November 2015 - 8 November 2015

So exciting! Do you know anything about the state of his skating? Quads? Is he doing Zelda?

I have no idea about the programs or not. Quads? I'm not 100% sure, but I wouldn't be surprised to be honest if he tried at least one. According to schedule, he's competing on the 5th and 6th.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Wow... Canadian Nationals could really be a blood bath.

I wonder if they may just send the send, third and fourth place skaters to 4CCs and say "highest man gets last spot for worlds!"

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow... Canadian Nationals could really be a blood bath.

I wonder if they may just send the send, third and fourth place skaters to 4CCs and say "highest man gets last spot for worlds!"

They can't because Canada only has 2 spots for mens at Worlds. Well I mean assuming you're thinking the top 2 from nationals go to Worlds...

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
They can't because Canada only has 2 spots for mens at Worlds. Well I mean assuming you're thinking the top 2 from nationals go to Worlds...

They have two spots so national champ gets one. I meant to say send second, third and fourth to 4CC. but the second got deleted somehow. 4CC let's you always send three, so they could send silver, bronze and pewter to 4CC to battle for the second and last spot to worlds.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
They have two spots so national champ gets one. I meant to say send second, third and fourth to 4CC. but the second got deleted somehow. 4CC let's you always send three, so they could send silver, bronze and pewter to 4CC to battle for the second and last spot to worlds.

True dat.

They don't do pewter at Canadian nationals though.....

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have been wondering about Kevin - did he actually compete at that recent competition?

It hasn't happened yet. November 5 and 6 is when it'll happen. So it's going to happen on this upcoming Thursday and Friday.

I'm not sure if there's going to be a livestream, but if there is, I'll definitely provide a link here.