Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 228 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

sakurano

Final Flight
She's usually fine with axels, it's the lutz the bigger problem, and she made progress with it in practice vids but it's gone when she get a little bit nervous. It's just she's not yet back to form, yes, physically maybe she's ready but not mentally, when something hurt once you naturally hesitate to do anything involving that place even when it's healed = loss of confidence. She admits that she still has some hesitations in recent interview :(. She still has a chance in PC, please believe T^T

she seemed to me rather mentally strong and she did not sink contrary to other me I admire her and I do not worry about her future there are nearly two weeks to make her feel ready

atsumiri

Record Breaker
She admits that she still has some hesitations in recent interview :(. She still has a chance in PC, please believe T^T
not still. She is favorite. One silver in a first start after injury (when she made miskakes and Alina was clean) doesn't change it. She will fight for the gold.

She knows what she has to do. She said it herself.
She will clean up the grade of execution on some jumps, as she's easily capable of doing, and she will stand on the top step in Korea.
And Alina herself has a lot of problems too. Clean SP just 1 out of 6 competitions. Some tech issues with her jumps UR's and combo problems.
So it's all going to be who will be more physically and mentally ready. And Evgenia was already almost ready physically at EC. And she has enough time to prepare herself.
Didn't you see her EX? She is a warrior!

Ame

Final Flight
I did, she was fierce! But then this is not a world where judges do what they should do.:sad21:

Katedle

Rinkside
What a great athlete she is...This girl is made of steel. She can endure any pain and overcome any difficulties. Any medal at Olympics will have gold colour for me. I believe she will do her best at Olympics.
She said that it was hard for her not to compete and sit at home..."I understood that figure skating is such my sport. It was so hard without competitions and without training..."
How to stop crying?

atsumiri

Record Breaker
I did, she was fierce! But then this is not a world where judges do what they should do.:sad21:
she is strong! You should be strong too. Keep Calm!
Just believe in our Tsarina and support her! Everything is going to be great!
:agree:

Hannah555

Ava artwork by talented ShampooNeko
Final Flight
Each day I naively think Zhenya can't amaze me even more...

Today she skated to an iconic Russian song "The Cuckoo", she performed with such a power and so strong feelings... There is no way to explain this, but it took me a couple of minutes to wake up from a stupor.

the original song
Zhenya's skating
[emoji173] [emoji173] [emoji173] I absolutely love this program and song [emoji173] [emoji173] [emoji173]

What a spirit!!! No word just pure admiration!

Ame

Final Flight
Thanks for translations. If you have time, can you translate what TAT said in her ex too, very please?:pray:

p/s: I took a look at Danill's instagram, comments were u g l y. Ppl please send hate directly to ISU and maybe your fed but not coaches and athletes, thanks :pray:

dante

a dark lord
Final Flight
Country
Russia
Eteri: red is lucky color
Zhenya: but I like black...
Designer: *take notes* Colors: red, black, and if we blend the 2 of them together we get brown? Ok let's go with that.

It's purple, the color of the Emperors.

Thanks for translations. If you have time, can you translate what TAT said in her ex too, very please?:pray:

Okay.

Basho

Rinkside
[emoji173] [emoji173] [emoji173] I absolutely love this program and song [emoji173] [emoji173] [emoji173]

What a spirit!!! No word just pure admiration!

That is so beautiful! Anyone know what the lyrics mean? Powerful. Awesome.

Tavi...

Record Breaker
Just saw Evgenia's free skate and her ex - both are beautiful! She is really growing as a performer, and her jumps in the ex looked really good - mostly relaxed and easy with nice flow out. I’m totally rooting for her! :)

Ame

Final Flight
Thank you so much for translations <3, I also watched her ex like more than 10 times already, that's was awesome, that fierceness and the amazing flow of hers are exhilarating to watch