Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1105 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

skatingfan200

Medalist
“The program was set to music by Muse, I think it suits her very much. She [Medvedeva] has already shown it to her coach Brian Orcer and, according to Zhenya and her mother, he liked the program,” said Averbukh.

"Work on the program started on the initiative of Zhenya. We worked together for four years and it was a matter of honor to help her now. I understand perfectly well that the coming season for Eugene will be even harder than the previous one, because the girls from Eteri Tutberidze will go into battle. We started this way together, and it would not be like a man now to give back, we will go together as much as she would like to ride, ”added the choreographer.

https://tass.ru/sport/6451191

Fluture

Record Breaker

So, it really looks like she‘s been practicing already. Maybe we can hope for a reveal at a show after all.. Great that Brian likes it.

“The program was set to music by Muse, I think it suits her very much. She [Medvedeva] has already shown it to her coach Brian Orcer and, according to Zhenya and her mother, he liked the program,” said Averbukh.

"Work on the program started on the initiative of Zhenya. We worked together for four years and it was a matter of honor to help her now. I understand perfectly well that the coming season for Eugene will be even harder than the previous one, because the girls from Eteri Tutberidze will go into battle. We started this way together, and it would not be like a man now to give back, we will go together as much as she would like to ride, ”added the choreographer.

That’s pretty nice, actually. Saying he won‘t just support her when she‘s winning but for as long as she‘d like to skate.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Nice quote from Averbukh. :)

Remilia

On the Ice
Been a while since I visited here, there's drama about music now :scratch2:? Well, I doubt this was intentional on Alina and Daniil's end...I don't know this whole thing just feels a bit childish, but who knows, maybe I'm wrong. I can understand why Zhenya's frustrated, still, if she wants to skate to Billie Eilish she should. Nothing wrong with two skaters using the same music. In lighter news, I'm looking foward to Zhenya's programs next season. I know some people aren't fans of Averbukh's work, but I've loved every single program he's done for Zhenya.

ElvieHope

Rinkside
Been a while since I visited here, there's drama about music now :scratch2:? Well, I doubt this was intentional on Alina and Daniil's end...I don't know this whole thing just feels a bit childish, but who knows, maybe I'm wrong. I can understand why Zhenya's frustrated, still, if she wants to skate to Billie Eilish she should. Nothing wrong with two skaters using the same music. In lighter news, I'm looking foward to Zhenya's programs next season. I know some people aren't fans of Averbukh's work, but I've loved every single program he's done for Zhenya.

I will insert my 5 cents. Obviously, Zhenya knows that all programs and music for all girls are chosen by Daniil and Eteri, and she does not blame Alina. She hints just at them, her story "and I also love Noize MC" says let's not hesitate to take away all the music i love, PO, Billy it. . I am sure that Daniil did it on purpose, because in his instagram, he deletes all comments with questions, as it happened, and all offensive comments about Evgeniya saves.. He is an ugly person. Don't believe him.

Fluture

Record Breaker

Well, they say it‘s for a champion so it would fit for Zhenya. :)

But I‘m not sure I like it 100%. The colours in principle are beautiful but the upper part with that pink looks almost metallic and a bit heavy to me. Maybe that‘s the picture, though and it will look different in person and when the skater wears it.

Also, it‘s a bit early. But let‘s wait and see. At least it gives us something to talk about. To be honest, I‘m a lot more curious about the SP dress than the FS. I expect something in different shades of pink for the FS, it‘s traditional. The SP, however? No idea. Maybe since she‘s doing a program that‘s made by a Russian choreographer she‘ll go back to use a Russian dress maker again as well. I‘d like it to be made by Olga. And then she could have both. A program in her “old“ way that still shows her journey and how she evolved and one that is entirely different. Two completely different styles. I think that would be cool.

Happy Skates

Final Flight
Well, they say it‘s for a champion so it would fit for Zhenya. :)

But I‘m not sure I like it 100%. The colours in principle are beautiful but the upper part with that pink looks almost metallic and a bit heavy to me. Maybe that‘s the picture, though and it will look different in person and when the skater wears it.

Also, it‘s a bit early. But let‘s wait and see. At least it gives us something to talk about. To be honest, I‘m a lot more curious about the SP dress than the FS. I expect something in different shades of pink for the FS, it‘s traditional. The SP, however? No idea. Maybe since she‘s doing a program that‘s made by a Russian choreographer she‘ll go back to use a Russian dress maker again as well. I‘d like it to be made by Olga. And then she could have both. A program in her “old“ way that still shows her journey and how she evolved and one that is entirely different. Two completely different styles. I think that would be cool.

A comment says its for another skater, presumably from someone connected to the company. I am very interested to see what she does for her new costumes this year though!

Hi Evgenia fans! So I have decided in light of the conversations that have been happening in the Russian ladies forum I am going to consistently post good things and updates about Evgenia in there. Please join me, I honestly think if we don’t pay attention to those who wish to see her fail or bring her down we can reclaim a small section of that forum for topics about Evgenia and other skaters we enjoy that aren’t the usual people discussed in there.

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
Hi Evgenia fans! So I have decided in light of the conversations that have been happening in the Russian ladies forum I am going to consistently post good things and updates about Evgenia in there. Please join me, I honestly think if we don’t pay attention to those who wish to see her fail or bring her down we can reclaim a small section of that forum for topics about Evgenia and other skaters we enjoy that aren’t the usual people discussed in there.

You are the goodness we need :luv17:

bubblecherry

Final Flight

I totally support this! :)

Maia96

On the Ice

pandatours

On the Ice
Just bought a Nike crop top to support Evgenia 🙏🏼 It’s not something she would wear (the print is of skeletons playing tennis) but I will wear it during her competitions and think strong outside edge and lvl 4 spin thoughts

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How talented is Evgenia!

Despite we know she draws I'm glad that he has published her drawings. Especially because a short time ago I read an interview with a certain skater who said she also paints.:laugh: I laughed a lot when I read it because there are several coincidences. But seeing what has happened recently...:palmf:

I am glad that her drawings are being shown again. She used to show her drawings in her junior years of skating.