Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1094 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Rexarcadia

On the Ice
I'm sure everyone else already realized this, but I was just reflecting on how impressive it is that since her international debut, Evgenia has always finished on the podium at the biggest competition of the season (that she's age-eligible for). I made a collage of her medal ceremony pictures over the last six years for this reason. It's amazing to see how far she's come :)

Scott512

Record Breaker
I'm sure everyone else already realized this, but I was just reflecting on how impressive it is that since her international debut, Evgenia has always finished on the podium at the biggest competition of the season (that she's age-eligible for). I made a collage of her medal ceremony pictures over the last six years for this reason. It's amazing to see how far she's come :)

Nice. Thanks.

dunffvanstorn

Final Flight
Chairman’s waltz is my absolutely favourite. I was also thinking that her FS should be choreographed by Averbukh, and the short by Misha. I think it would fit them better. However, our speculations were Averbukh for short and Misha for free, right?

dunffvanstorn

Final Flight
I still have hope on lutz working this off season, although I guess the priority will be 4 sal. 3F3Lo in the short only with a great lutz. 3F3Lo would have 10.9 as BV, while 3F3T would have 9.5.
Other combos:
2A3T: 7.5
2A3Lo: 8.2
3Lz3Lo: 10.8
3S3Lo: 9.2

I still think 3F3T is a good combo while her lutz isn’t at the maximum potential for getting points.

Dmitryfromsiberia

On the Ice
I still have hope on lutz working this off season, although I guess the priority will be 4 sal. 3F3Lo in the short only with a great lutz. 3F3Lo would have 10.9 as BV, while 3F3T would have 9.5.
Other combos:
2A3T: 7.5
2A3Lo: 8.2
3Lz3Lo: 10.8
3S3Lo: 9.2

I still think 3F3T is a good combo while her lutz isn’t at the maximum potential for getting points.

3F3Lo: 10.2