Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1160 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
A couple of days ago, I was putting on my socks to go for a walk and I realized they were not Nike. I just bought a bunch of new Nike brand socks. :biggrin:

5Axel

Rinkside
A couple of days ago, I was putting on my socks to go for a walk and I realized they were not Nike. I just bought a bunch of new Nike brand socks. [emoji3]
I bought a new pair of shoes a couple days ago. Guess the brand! [emoji6]
Nike should increase the amount of money they give Zhenya. We are definitely not the first ones influenced by her sponsorship.[emoji23]

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
I bought a new pair of shoes a couple days ago. Guess the brand! [emoji6]
Nike should increase the amount of money they give Zhenya. We are definitely not the first ones influenced by her sponsorhip.[emoji23]

I feel you :laugh: I obsessively buy everything Yuzu and Rika have/wear/use/advertises :laugh:

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
I just rewatched Zhenya's "The Leftovers" FS from Nepela Trophy in 2017 and I was remined how beautiful that dress was. That dress would be a perfect for her SP. Dark, dreamy and sparkly.

macy

Record Breaker
I just rewatched Zhenya's "The Leftovers" FS from Nepela Trophy in 2017 and I was remined how beautiful that dress was. That dress would be a perfect for her SP. Dark, dreamy and sparkly.

i am secretly hoping for this :luv17: that dress is way way too beautiful to not be used in competition again, and also too perfect to not be used for this short program!

Amy Zara

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
the leftovers dress is my all time favourite figure skating dress :love: seeing it in competition would be amazing! i think me and half the people on this thread would have new avatars overnight :laugh:

Scott512

Record Breaker
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0ElN-pjuF4/?igshid=163z6o91fnepz
Anastasia's dog has chosen. Zhenya will win next season! ;)
What a cute furry cat looking dog! ;)

Those interviews are so cute! this young lady has done one with Stasya and now Nastya T. Maybe she will do one with Evgenia soon. :) Zhenya has a really good sense of humor so this would fit her although the interviews are a little silly to some people. But they are a nice change-of-pace in my opinion from the typical Russian figure skater video interview where traditional questions and traditional answers are given.

melgirl25

Medalist
I didn't know that it was such a serious injury. In her recent interview she said that doctors told her that would take about 4 months to heal but thank God it healed two times faster!

Yeah that was interesting. It is not like she was resting though. Could have been pulled - but do pulls require 4 months of rest? Maybe a partial tear of the inner thigh tendon or a sports hernia. I am just guessing.

ejnsofi

Final Flight
Today was Queer Eye season 4 premiere on Netflix and one of episodes included 10 yo figure skater whose father received makeover. Anyway during figure skating competition Jonathan van Ness compared that girl to Zhenya and it was so cute :luv17: Generally that episode also included Michelle Kwan so I highly recommend it.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Today was Queer Eye season 4 premiere on Netflix and one of episodes included 10 yo figure skater whose father received makeover. Anyway during figure skating competition Jonathan van Ness compared that girl to Zhenya and it was so cute :luv17: Generally that episode also included Michelle Kwan so I highly recommend it.

Just watched it so cute. When she did that kick and he was like: "That is very Evgenia Medvedeva" 😂