Thread: Evgenia Medvedeva

  1. #21901
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    339

    0 Not allowed!
    Has Zhenya ever mentioned in interviews that she gets recognized a lot when she’s out and about in Moscow?

  2. #21902
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    492

    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by doublequad View Post
    I wonder if her 3F-3T is back. In the SP at Worlds it looked good but this season there's been a lot of trial and error like 3S-3Lo and 2A-3Lo and 2A-3T whereas in the past 3F-3T was her bread and butter in every single program up to the Olympics
    Look a few post above she is jumping 3f-3t again and it looks great

  3. #21903
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    406

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelz View Post
    Has Zhenya ever mentioned in interviews that she gets recognized a lot when she’s out and about in Moscow?
    In interviews before the Olympics she said she wasn't. IDK if that has changed now.

  4. #21904

  5. #21905
    Medalist Lunalovesskating's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,074
    Country: Germany

    1 Not allowed!
    And then off to Japan.

  6. #21906
    GS Supporter Jeanie19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,637
    Country: United States of America

    1 Not allowed!
    When does she go to Japan? I hope she has a few days at home.

  7. #21907
    On the Ice IceCrystalChris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    152
    Country: United Kingdom

    2 Not allowed!

    Evgenia Medvedeva

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie19 View Post
    When does she go to Japan? I hope she has a few days at home.
    The first show is on the 24th May so she'll likely arrive there a few days before that. Same here she could probably do with a few days rest after the long SOI Canada tour:

    It's cool that she is performing in every show, for anyone who needs to know the dates of FOI:

    - Makuhari: 05/24 - 05/26
    - Sendai: 05/31 - 06/02
    - Kobe: 06/07 - 06/09
    - Toyama: 06/14 - 06/16

  8. #21908
    On the Ice Maju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    153
    Country: Ireland

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCrystalChris View Post
    The first show is on the 24th May so she'll likely arrive there a few days before that. Same here she could probably do with a few days rest after the long SOI Canada tour:

    It's cool that she is performing in every show, for anyone who needs to know the dates of FOI:

    - Makuhari: 05/24 - 05/26
    - Sendai: 05/31 - 06/02
    - Kobe: 06/07 - 06/09
    - Toyama: 06/14 - 06/16
    Is this her final round of shows?

  9. #21909
    On the Ice IceCrystalChris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    152
    Country: United Kingdom

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    Is this her final round of shows?
    Yes

  10. #21910

  11. #21911
    GS Supporter Jeanie19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,637
    Country: United States of America

    2 Not allowed!

  12. #21912
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    339

    3 Not allowed!
    I think Zhenya forgot her sunglasses.

  13. #21913
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    406

    2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelz View Post
    I think Zhenya forgot her sunglasses.
    I thought the same.
    Does Nike have sunglasses? Maybe for next year they could provide her with sunglasses.

  14. #21914
    On the Ice MissBeeFarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    208
    Country: Germany

    3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luanddu View Post
    I thought the same.
    Does Nike have sunglasses? Maybe for next year they could provide her with sunglasses.
    They sure do: https://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/w...lasses/7ptZofe

  15. #21915
    On the Ice Placebo11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    192

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luanddu View Post
    I thought the same.
    Does Nike have sunglasses? Maybe for next year they could provide her with sunglasses.
    She should be able to afford some on her own. 😉

  16. #21916
    On the Ice Maju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    153
    Country: Ireland

    3 Not allowed!
    Zhenya teased her costume in her instagram story!! It’s pink and probably for her free!

  17. #21917
    Tripping on the Podium melgirl25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    928
    Country: United States of America

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    Zhenya teased her costume in her instagram story!!
    I was just going to post about that! But costume for what??

  18. #21918
    Medalist Lunalovesskating's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,074
    Country: Germany

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    Zhenya teased her costume in her instagram story!! It’s pink and probably for her free!
    You were faster than me :P
    I am soooo excited. Yaa

  19. #21919
    BUBBLE GUM ICE QUEEN <3 Vandevska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    983
    Country: Macedonia

    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    Zhenya teased her costume in her instagram story!! It’s pink and probably for her free!
    If that's truly the shade, I love it so so much!

  20. #21920
    Tripping on the Podium melgirl25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    928
    Country: United States of America

    0 Not allowed!
    Do Geishas wear gloves like that?

Page 1096 of 1143 FirstFirst ... 965969961046108610871088108910901091109210931094109510961097109810991100110111021103110411051106 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •