Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1109 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Maia96

On the Ice
If she skated Million Roses and 7 Rings that means she had planned Billie for her next EX season?...What a pity!

composer

On the Ice
I like the new costume much more than the old one (for 7 rings). To be honest though of the pink costumes I’ve seen recently I like Ashley Wagner’s Groove is in my heart costume the best. I’m excited to see what Satomi Ito does for Evgenia’s Memoirs program. I wasn’t too excited by her costumes last season.
For the million roses exhibition I actually prefer the Anna Karenina dress for it.
But at the end of the day, a big thank you to Zheng’s do treating us fans to all these new looks!!

Wheelz

On the Ice
Did you see the video of Zhenya slo-mo running in her Instagram post? I would kill to have abs like that.

fabienne1996

Medalist
Country
Germany
I absolutely love her new dresses especially her 7 rings dress/costume. It looks wow, hot amazing everything it is everything

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
And not only this if I got the translation right. She also designed the new 7 ring costume. It was the drawing we thought could be her new fs dress at least it looks like it

Could be, but she posted a story with the drawing for the red one and not for the pink one, so I'd say most likely she only did the red one ^_^

fabienne1996

Medalist
Country
Germany
Could be, but she posted a story with the drawing for the red one and not for the pink one, so I'd say most likely she only did the red one ^_^
If the translation is correct than ladu says in the comment that zhenya designed the dresses ( like plural) so I think that means she designed both