Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1326 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
I remember this dress from somewhere. She looks gorgeous in it :drama:
Good to see that Dima's mum is at Rostelecom - she is Zhenya's fan so maybe she will continue to post content we're all waiting for
She also wore the dress at Worlds this year :) Yes. Dima's mom was very supportive at Skate Canada and posted some photos. So heart warming how Sasha, Dima and Dima's mom support Zhenya and speak up for her and interact with her.

kkermit

On the Ice
Zhenya was practically flying in practice today - I'm so impressed. Jumps are looking effortless with good flow too. So happy people at least get to view the actual current state of Zhenya's skills through practices instead of judging only by the competitions.

Watch

Final Flight
Perfect timing! Opened the stream right on Zhenya's run-through. I love how much more fluidity the SP gets every time. but god they should deactivate the live chat! the deranged dudes writing STUFF there that I saw in the literal few seconds it took me to close the chat... disgusting

Aichwan

Rinkside
The 2A didn't look as good as we know she can do, but overall everything else seem great. No lutz tho.
N yes we called this hairstyle into existence! hahaha
Btw did she get new boots or it's just a cover?

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
The 2A didn't look as good as we know she can do, but overall everything else seem great. No lutz tho.
N yes we called this hairstyle into existence! hahaha
Btw did she get new boots or it's just a cover?
Love this hairstyle
It is a boot cover.

LiamV426

On the Ice
Country
Scotland
Sending positive vibes to Russia! :hap10: Just want two clean skates for Evgenia (and a medal, any colour would be nice).

That triple flip is looking gorgeous! And glad to hear she's ditching the lutz in the short. The Muse program is stunning, hopefully we get to appreciate it more this time around! GO ZHENYA!