Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 215 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
I wonder if she will go to public practice tomorrow already considering she lives in Moscow?

Lily flowers

On the Ice
Good luck to Zhenya for the Europeans. Figure skating needs her to be back at her best.

Meanwhile, I've been watching her Madonna's Vogue EX, isn't just one of the best ever?

Maybe she’ll show us the surprise EX this weekend :)

Ame

Final Flight
Maybe she’ll show us the surprise EX this weekend :)

I don't think she has time for new EX considering resting time for injury and rehab:laugh:
I think she'd go to public practice tomorrow since the ice condition will change and she needs to adapt to it.
Maybe we'll see some photos or in best case some fancams of her practice tomorrow.

Katedle

Rinkside
I don't think she has time for new EX considering resting time for injury and rehab:laugh:
I think she'd go to public practice tomorrow since the ice condition will change and she needs to adapt to it.
Maybe we'll see some photos or in best case some fancams of her practice tomorrow.
Actually, she wanted to perform new EX at NHK, but smth happened with music rights. Just like it happened last time at Dreams on ice when she was not allowed to use Usagi voice for Sailor Moon EX.

anyanka

Record Breaker
Evgenia the Conquerer will vanquish the field at Europeans!!

(With apologies to Alina, Masha and Caro, all of whom are lovely.)

Even if she doesn't win Euros, all that matters is that she becomes Olympic Champion.

astudyofmemory

Rinkside
It's been so long since we last saw Zhenya compete, so I'm ridiculously excited for this week! :love: I missed her so so so so so much :sad21:

Hannah555

Ava artwork by talented ShampooNeko
Final Flight
It's been so long since we last saw Zhenya compete, so I'm ridiculously excited for this week! :love: I missed her so so so so so much :sad21:
I feel the same but also somehow very nervous. It's the first time I dont want to participate in any prediction game.
Praying and crossing fingers for our girl.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
The TASS news agency (January 16, 13:08):

Figures Yevgeny Medvedev and Alina Zagitova are preparing for the European Championships on ice at the Sambo-70 school
Two-time world figure skating champion Yevgeny Medvedev and current champion of Russia Alina Zagitova final training before the start of the European Championships in Moscow will be held on the ice of the capital's sports and education center "Sambo-70", whose inmates they are. This was reported by Tass general director of Sambo-70 Renat Layshev.
Competitions of the best figure skaters of Europe in Moscow will start on Wednesday and will last until Saturday, demonstration performances are scheduled for Sunday. "Zhenya and Alina decided to prepare for the European Championships on home ice in Sambo-70," said Layshev. "The best conditions have been created for them here." Evgeni Medvedev and Alina Zagitova are trained under the direction of Eteri Tutberidze.

Ame

Final Flight
Yup, better train at home rink since they only have 30min for each official pratice session anyway.