Thread: Evgenia Medvedeva

0 Not allowed!
    Has anyone seen Evgenia perform on Stars on Ice show? I certainly wish I had tickets.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luanddu View Post
    More pics from SOI Canada:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw7ao8JndXv/
    I have to give Zhenya credit. She is like a chameleon and she can fit in anywhere and be comfortable such as in Moscow with her long time crew there and in Toronto with her new crew there. It takes a very unique personality to be able to pull that off and she does it with ease.

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott512 View Post
    I have to give Zhenya credit. She is like a chameleon and she can fit in anywhere and be comfortable such as in Moscow with her long time crew there and in Toronto with her new crew there. It takes a very unique personality to be able to pull that off and she does it with ease.
    It is rather remarkable that Zhenya is the only non-Canadian on the SOI tour and yet she fits in with the rest of the cast so well. Someone posted earlier that Zhenya seems to “bloom where she’s planted.” That’s so true.

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott512 View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/tegomass/...00582559604737

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!

Triple Something-Triple Looping NoviceFan's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Does this mean she’s doing NHK?

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by NoviceFan View Post
    I have the same question. Some people say yes and some say no We'll have to wait and see.
    Although I think it is very possible for her to do SC and NHK.

Tripping on the Podium melgirl25's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by NoviceFan View Post

Question, Based of what? I missed the first part.

Great she is still doing work with Pantene. It's been a while!

Triple Something-Triple Looping NoviceFan's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by melgirl25 View Post
    Question, Based of what? I missed the first part.

Great she is still doing work with Pantene. It's been a while!
    The prize for the Pantene contest is to go to Japan and see a Grand Prix event that Evgenia is participating in = NHK Trophy.

0 Not allowed!
    She looks so pretty. I wish she would do another Pantene commercial.

0 Not allowed!
    I have the same question. Some people say yes and some say no We'll have to wait and see.
    Although I think it is very possible for her to do SC and NHK.
    It wouldn't make sense for Pantene to make that contest if she didn't participate.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelz View Post
    It is rather remarkable that Zhenya is the only non-Canadian on the SOI tour and yet she fits in with the rest of the cast so well. Someone posted earlier that Zhenya seems to “bloom where she’s planted.” That’s so true.
    I agree she blooms where she's planted. But to be planted in another culture and another language and then bloom there within a year is quite remarkable.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Is that the outfit that some people made negative comments about? That's nothing. It's pink and she's shows some tummy. Not exactly Liza territory. It's just amazing. Zhenya fits in there at TCC and still has the passion she did when she was 14 or 15.

0 Not allowed!
    The GP assignments aren't done until the end of June. I know some of the top skaters know which events they'll get before that, but this would be pretty early for it to be for sure.

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowWhite View Post
    The GP assignments aren't done until the end of June. I know some of the top skaters know which events they'll get before that, but this would be pretty early for it to be for sure.
    I agree, but at the same time I also agree with this:

Quote Originally Posted by Placebo11 View Post
    It wouldn't make sense for Pantene to make that contest if she didn't participate.

Moon bear supporter Lunalovesskating's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowWhite View Post
    Top 3 can choose the events they go to. 1st place chooses their events, then second and the third place gets the events that are left. Maybe Alina, Elizabet and Evgenia already have decided where to go.

On the Ice laybackrelaxspinfast's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    On that note if she is going to NHK are they usually pretty generous with scoring? I’m fully aware after this years outcomes that where you choose to skate for your assignments can have a massive impact on your standing and seasons best.

Tripping on the Podium

6 Not allowed!
    What an amazing show yesterday. When Zhenya did her Ariana Program she set up her chair three feet away from us. She is just stunning in person. I got some nice pics of her too but do not know how to post here.

Her Beautiful Mess program has developed and reached excellence. She is so delicate and elegant as well as passionate when she skated it. She did two jumps...could be because they were filming yesterday for TV,

A word for my favourite...Patrick. His edges are a thing of beauty. Wish she could fine tune hers. I think her skating skills have really improved as well. CSOI May have been good to her overall.

On the Ice

3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by emdee View Post
    What an amazing show yesterday. When Zhenya did her Ariana Program she set up her chair three feet away from us. She is just stunning in person. I got some nice pics of her too but do not know how to post here.

Her Beautiful Mess program has developed and reached excellence. She is so delicate and elegant as well as passionate when she skated it. She did two jumps...could be because they were filming yesterday for TV,

A word for my favourite...Patrick. His edges are a thing of beauty. Wish she could fine tune hers. I think her skating skills have really improved as well. CSOI May have been good to her overall.
    Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by laybackrelaxspinfast View Post
    On that note if she is going to NHK are they usually pretty generous with scoring? I’m fully aware after this years outcomes that where you choose to skate for your assignments can have a massive impact on your standing and seasons best.
    If she's actually going to NHK I'd be more worried with the competition she'll be facing there: NHK isn't usually an easy field.

Page 1089 of 1184 FirstFirst ... 8958998910391079108010811082108310841085108610871088108910901091109210931094109510961097109810991139 ... LastLast