Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1092 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

skatingfan200

Medalist
Thank God! Jumps are back and she seems to be doing quite well. It even seems like her goal is to land the quad sal this season rather than next as she said before. I hope she does. I know she can. She deserves to stand in the middle ;)

Yes, she said that she wants to land the quad sal this season but not sure to include it into a program.

My goal for next season is to start learning the 4S. Maybe not include it into a program because it takes time, but to learn how to land it without under rotations / fall so it can count.

NoviceFan

Triple Something-Triple Looping
Medalist

Shedi0806

On the Ice
Thank you!! She's so adorable. How can anybody not like her??? The kiss for her h_ters is priceless! :laugh:

She has such a great perspective and approach. Her answers are insightful and feel very real. Big shoutout to Ted who is such an assertive reporter and always asks the right questions that fans want to ask from the athletes.

In that video with Eric her jump literally looks like a perfected science. She just has such a sequenced order to her jumps now, it’s all so well timed and controlled. It looks effortless and very well executed! I’m excited to see her start jumping again!