Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1100 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Maia96

On the Ice
Oh dear.. imagine that. I think it could be true. She’s been throwing hints out there everywhere and she’s known for showing lots of different exhibitions during the off-season.

Maybe they can create a new program? It‘s only a few days until she goes to Japan and I don‘t think Misha is in Toronto but they‘ve done programs in a short period of time before. Take an EXO song, or Copycat, or anything else Zhenya loves and make something amazing of it.

If it were like that, I wouldn't change the music. That would be the demonstration that it was stolen.:laugh:

luanddu

On the Ice
Yeah, I know, but hasn‘t she said they actually choreographed parts of Tosca per Skype? Of course, Misha came to TCC to really work on it but I thought since this is just an ex, it could work.. But she leaves in one and a half days anyway, so it‘s not really enough time anyway.

I don‘t know if it‘s true. If it is, Zhenya will decide whether she‘ll be comfortable enough to do it or not. I don‘t know but they have met some time to choreograph 7 rings, too. Maybe they did both programs then?

I think It was 7 rings the one they did on Skype. XD

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Yeah, I know, but hasn‘t she said they actually choreographed parts of Tosca per Skype? Of course, Misha came to TCC to really work on it but I thought since this is just an ex, it could work.. But she leaves in one and a half days anyway, so it‘s not really enough time anyway.

I don‘t know if it‘s true. If it is, Zhenya will decide whether she‘ll be comfortable enough to do it or not. I don‘t know but they have met some time to choreograph 7 rings, too. Maybe they did both programs then?

They choreographed 7 rings over the phone

NoviceFan

Triple Something-Triple Looping
Medalist
Just trying to get the facts here. Zhenya did not announce that this would be her ex but we have been seeing lately her interest in the song on IG for the past few weeks. Or did she say "I would like to skate to this"? Now that Alina has chosen this music, or her team has, people are thinking it was done on purpose or stolen? On the other hand unless she announced she would skate to it I don't know how it can be seen as stolen.

I am on Zhenya's side but this does not make Zhenya's fans look good if some are saying "they stole it" - not saying anyone specifically here but on the internet.

All this is reasonable.

But can you imagine if it were the reverse? Can you imagine the uproar against Evgenia? Mmmmmmmmm.

melgirl25

Medalist
All this is reasonable.

But can you imagine if it were the reverse? Can you imagine the uproar against Evgenia? Mmmmmmmmm.

Good point.

I guess if she really has her heart set on skating to a certain song/piece of music she will need to announce it to avoid this in the future.

luanddu

On the Ice
Let's just leave this discussion. I know that Zhenya might have been angry but by answering them she has given them what they wanted: more hype. Let's not pay anymore attention to this exhibition.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxn8tUnAi27/?igshid=fswc40174b3y

Check this out. I’ve never seen this video.

OMG. I didn’t have the sound on my phone. No idea that this song was playing. It was not intentional to post because of that. I hope she can do this entry again and wonder why it was changed.

I miss her old Lutz entry. It was so much better back then. I had hoped that with Brian she could maybe learn to get back to that odl technique

Finley

Record Breaker
I'll delete. Sorry. I'm overly sensitive about birthdays.

And for what it is worth you are right, Zhenya would have gotten it worse because she is considered an adult who makes her own decisions.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I mean are we really surprised? Not the first time a certain someone took "inspiration" from someone else for new programs. Just saying. Hope Evgenia finds a new cool program for her gala with Misha. Maybe an EXO program? :p

I would love an Exo program. They were so sweet to her at the Olympics.

jennapowers

Rinkside
I mean are we really surprised? Not the first time a certain someone took "inspiration" from someone else for new programs. Just saying. Hope Evgenia finds a new cool program for her gala with Misha. Maybe an EXO program? :p

She can do a Bille Eilish exhibition if she wants. She's the die hard fan here.