Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1152 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Rexarcadia

On the Ice
To me, the passion Zhenya puts in her skating is unparalleled. I feel really privileged to be able to watch her skate. This program is going to be something really special.

Tavi...

Record Breaker
I am loving this program already - can’t wait to see it! She is moving very differently. So cool. I think Shae-Lynn is really good at bringing out skaters’ strengths.

DeeDee18

On the Ice
I just love watching Zhenya skate:love:

Memoirs of a Geisha looks phenomenal, and the drums in the background add so much energy. Can't wait for the whole thing

seanxlz

Rinkside
Too bad, I wish she could put the signature layback of Sayuri's snow dance in FS program. Seem like our dream has come true :) Looking forward to her performance on ice. Go Zhenya!

Too bad, I wish she could put the signature layback of Sayuri's snow dance in FS program. Seem like our dream has come true :) Looking forward to her performance on ice. Go Zhenya!

She may surprise us and do a layback without adding the Biellmann position on to the end of it?

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
The olympic channel is doing a vote on their youtube channel between Evgenia's Chopin SP and Meryl Davis and Charlie White's Indian Folk Dancd program. The winning program will be posted on the channel!