Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1366 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Fluture

Record Breaker
Guys, guess who just got a Zhenya phone case. (In Austria, we exchange gifts on 24th already) And not one of those from her online shop but one my mum digged up from a store in Australia. Yes, Australia! Never knew figure skating was so popular there that they even have fan stuff. Fascinating stuff you learn being a Zhenya fan. Anyway, it’s got a picture of her 2016 Worlds FS and underneath it says: “World’s best figure skater.“ Would explain why she nervously called to talk me out of it when I told her I was thinking of getting myself a Zhenya phone case for Christmas. :laugh:

Now I can carry happy Zhenya around with me all the time. (that sounds more creepy than it‘s intended lol)

I‘ll still get something from her online shop, though, to support her but I just wanted to share this story. Merry Christmas, everyone! :)

Fluture

Record Breaker

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Interesting interview with a group that created over 800 posters for Rostelecom Cup. They talked about the inspiration behind the idea to offer fans the option to order posters from them etc. The most posters that were ordered for Rostelecom Cup from their site were for Zhenya :) 250 Zhenya posters in total were ordered just from their website for Rostelecom Cup (this does not include the many other individual designed posters by other Zhenya fans)
https://nevasport.ru/117286-20-kg-p...v-krasnoyarske/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Guys, guess who just got a Zhenya phone case. (In Austria, we exchange gifts on 24th already) And not one of those from her online shop but one my mum digged up from a store in Australia. Yes, Australia! Never knew figure skating was so popular there that they even have fan stuff. Fascinating stuff you learn being a Zhenya fan. Anyway, it’s got a picture of her 2016 Worlds FS and underneath it says: “World’s best figure skater.“ Would explain why she nervously called to talk me out of it when I told her I was thinking of getting myself a Zhenya phone case for Christmas. :laugh:

Now I can carry happy Zhenya around with me all the time. (that sounds more creepy than it‘s intended lol)

I‘ll still get something from her online shop, though, to support her but I just wanted to share this story. Merry Christmas, everyone! :)

What a great gift. Merry Christmas. :biggrin:

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker

What a cool gift :) Merry Christmas!

thatbeatingheart

On the Ice
Country
Germany
Oh, how I wish I read that only the practices on Friday and Saturday will be livestreamed, before I got up early today. Merry Christmas everyone! :laugh: