Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1410 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Senior B

Which Senior B should Evgenia go to?

I think Coupe du Printemps in Luxembourg March 13-15.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Now I have a goal in sight. To see this made.

A set of matroshki would be awesome, Yevgeniya at 12 years old till now. These probably can be commissioned from a souvenir manufacturer (in Russia?), but would be expensive in small numbers.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
A set of matroshki would be awesome, Yevgeniya at 12 years old till now. These probably can be commissioned from a souvenir manufacturer (in Russia?), but would be expensive in small numbers.

Her merchandise is made and shipped from Russia, so these could be made.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Her merchandise is made and shipped from Russia, so these could be made.

Suggest it to her by Instagram or perhaps through the shop's email and hear what she thinks. She might even design some herself.
And it would be good collectors item.

Plus, the idea lends itself to all figure skaters.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Guys! Zhenya is flying somewhere! It's too early for Mexico (end of Feb) and as far as I know she has no other show in February. Does this mean she flying somewhere to get her new choreo????? :) Ahhhh.

Coryocris

Praise our Little Bear
On the Ice
Country
Germany
Guys! Zhenya is flying somewhere! It's too early for Mexico (end of Feb) and as far as I know she has no other show in February. Does this mean she flying somewhere to get her new choreo????? :) Ahhhh.

Please let it be Shae-Lynn again. I loved her MoG program.

Coryocris

Praise our Little Bear
On the Ice
Country
Germany
Maybe Sofia Trophy in Bulgaria.

She's not competing there so maybe new programs. Please let it be Shae-Lynn [emoji120] I can accept also a spinning master class with Lambiel (Liza is in Champery right now, probably training new choreo)

kahndradra

On the Ice
She's not competing there so maybe new programs. Please let it be Shae-Lynn [emoji120] I can accept also a spinning master class with Lambiel (Liza is in Champery right now, probably training new choreo)

Maybe it’s a new EX program? She had three last summer when she was performing in shows, so I bet she’ll have just as many this year ☺️

Also can we take a moment to appreciate how much of a creative genius Zhenya is? No other (female) skater today I can think of makes such bold and compelling decisions when it comes to the music and “image” of each program, whether they be competition or EX programs.

vixen0089

On the Ice

I wish we knew already [emoji85] since she’s not competing, this really sound reasonable [emoji848]

Today I finally picked up my order from Evgenia’s store (it arrived a week ago) and I’m absolutely in love with my new phone case and a hoodie [emoji7] the quality of the latter is just amazing, I so can’t wait to wear it to my ice skating class ❤️ I took a blue one, the colour is beautiful, exactly like on the pictures

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
Please do not post anything of skatingmaps in here. Skating maps is the group called ledokol, the group that has been harrassing and bullying Evgenia the past two years. They have thrown slurs and slander at her everywhere online the past two seasons. They are a horrible group.
Preach! They hacked the Shanghai Trophy Stream and were absolutely mean to everyone but one skater. (You can guess who she is and more importantly who her coach is) The tragic thing is that not many people know and think they’re just a hardworking fangroup. They are not. I‘ve been telling this to every site posting something about them and they‘re always totally shocked to find out the truth. Let‘s not give them anymore promotion that they don‘t deserve anyway. Imo, people need to know about this so they know exactly whose work they‘re praising.

(not to mention that their drawings are pretty much completely inaccurate anyway, making the ice coverage of their favorites appear way bigger than it actually is. And - naturally - the ones they hate miraculously have less ice coverage than in reality. ;) )

That‘s such a compliment, really. If that doesn‘t say everything, I don‘t know what will.

Btw, here‘s Zhenya hanging out with Noemie Bodenstein and Lilian Binzari. Noemie‘s the one she designed the dress for. :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8SGdfTIr1G/?igshid=1qtt0kn8sfqki
These two comments made me feel like I'm living under a rock. I wasn't aware of this and now I feel bad. Can you guys message me with more info?

PS. Sorry if I offended you, I really wasn't aware of this. [emoji852]️