Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 911 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

ElvieHope

Rinkside
You beat me by 5 seconds. It is beautiful. Zhenya with bangs and in such a suit is so unusual, but she is an actress!

Fluture

Record Breaker
Ah, I just wanted to post it as well. Love the commercial. Two very beautiful girls! :luv17: :clap:

Fluture

Record Breaker

Fluture

Record Breaker

:love: :love:

On a more negative note:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsthlPoAGuB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=dyfeyrhomw8x

One of my favourite Zhenya fans account was being deleted. No idea whether it was reported in here already but it still makes me sad. They have a backup account but still... Many fan accounts are being taken down recently and it‘s a shame.

They have this beautiful video on their new page, though:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bstnx_vheQi/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ec6saoacc9xl

Fluture

Record Breaker
You beat me by 5 seconds. It is beautiful. Zhenya with bangs and in such a suit is so unusual, but she is an actress!

The opening of that commercial is so gripping. Zhenya certainly knows how to portray the feelings of a character, she‘s shown it times and again.

I know many thought that she could not pull of OCS. I think she could. She‘s done it already at SCI (until the fall) and test skates. Acting under pressure and when thousands of eyes are on you live isn‘t easy. But the talent is there to portray different images and we‘ve seen it in adverts, shows and even her programs. I think OCS would have been better as a show program and I hope she once uses it again and shows everyone how much fun she can have with it. :)

NoviceFan

Triple Something-Triple Looping
Medalist
As soon as I saw those pictures I knew one of them had to be my avatar. And I love how much Zhenya content we get today!! Is it Christmas again already? :luv17:

The only way to top this day, I guess, is to know what competition we will see her in next... is that too much to ask for :)

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
In Evgenia's recent interview she mentioned Thumbelina. That was my favorite childhood story. She is so cute. :)

Scott512

Record Breaker
At this point I'm 90% sure that she will be officially representing CSKA next season. Fingers crossed!

What? 90% sure? Please explain and what coach. Thanks in advance. I think cska might just be her part time Russian training base.

Sorry someone tried to kiss Zhenya. I hope she was not scared.

melgirl25

Medalist
What? 90% sure? Please explain and what coach. Thanks in advance. I think cska might just be her part time Russian training base.

Changing to CSKA does not mean changing coaches. It’s changing clubs.

Scott512

Record Breaker
At this point I'm 90% sure that she will be officially representing CSKA next season. Fingers crossed!

Another treat for us and Alina fans today. The second part of that ad for the Madoka mobage featuring both girls is here! I know they were shot separately, but it's still nice to see the two of them on the ice together. They are indeed madical girls <3

https://youtu.be/6KrpGb5OsvI

Jesus! 😲
No Class at all, that douche!

(Personal note: no wonder why it's harder, even for classy, strong-headed single men, to mingle and getting hitched!!!)

Changing to CSKA does not mean changing coaches. It’s changing clubs.
I suppose so

Watch

Final Flight

Nah, still Brian, just going from representing Sambo to representing CSKA. It doesn't really make much sense that her Moscow training base is at CSKA while she officially remains at Sambo and as we've seen in the past two weeks, CSKA has been doing a lot of publicity with her and for her lately. They're clearly interested. She's in a bit of an awkward pisition at Sambo anyway and they have more than enough podium contenders among Ladies for the next season already, while CSKA doesn't. Would make a lot of sense to switch.

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist

So basically they show those pictures to the guy and ask him which one of them shows the риттбергер (how you say Loop in Russian) and first he says that the second picture is that. The interviewer asks her if it's the chocolate, she says no. The other guy says "number 1 is a jump", she says "the loop is a jump" and the guy is like "ah so it's the first picture". The interviewer says "I know there are single, double, triple", she adds something about the quad, then the interviewer says "Evgenia Medvedeva does the quintuple loop" and that's when she starts waving her hands like "no no no". I didn't understand the part with the last question.

I'm sorry that this isn't translated word for word, but I don't speak Russian, however I was able to understand about 85% or so of this, so I thought you guys would like it anyway. I'm so proud of myself for understanding so much of it though ahhaha :laugh:

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
Also, do you guys think she's sitting down or she's just short compared to the guys? At first I thought she was sitting, but now I'm not so sure :laugh: