2014 JGP Ljubljana Cup Junior Ladies SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2014 JGP Ljubljana Cup Junior Ladies SP

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Wow, Yuka Nagai! I have a new favorite among the Junior GP ladies. Would love to see her more often!

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
That was a really beautiful performance from Serafima!! I think Eteri has changed her style in a really good way.

hanca

Record Breaker
Serafima has beautiful skating skills. The power, speed, edges, she dances it.

TMC

Record Breaker
That got me wondering - does anyone know the current records for Junior SP & FS?

I know only that Jason Brown holds the record for FS from 2013 JWC, 150+

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Yuka Nagai was much better than expected. Serafima is AMAZING.
I love them both. Good luck to both of the in the LP.

YLFan

Match Penalty
My only criticism of Serafima is I would replace that last spin with a stretch spin or something.

Florencito

Medalist
That got me wondering - does anyone know the current records for Junior SP & FS?

I know only that Jason Brown holds the record for FS from 2013 JWC, 150+

I think Radionova holds all three records. 66.90+127.39=194.29 at last Junior Worlds.
If it wasn't for the deduction, Serafima would've broken the record for the sp.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Just checked. Looked at the JGP from last season along with the last four years at Jr. Worlds. Radionova definitely have both: 66.90 (SP) and 127.39 (FS).

In any case for Serafima to laydown that score early, WOW! Nice work.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^There were little errors too that she can clean up. Not bad for Eteri either as I'm pretty sure she choreographed it with Serafima. Has Eteri choreographed before?

Meoima

Match Penalty
For some reason I wonder why Anna Pogo got that low score for her SP at worlds. Not that I have anything against Serafima. Just look at the previous comment and wonder.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Probably, will have to check. Wonder what men's SP record is. Wondering where I could find this information :laugh: I'm always googling but these are too deep in the web...

Okay, just looked that up also!

Looks like Joshua Farris still has that record from 2013 Jr. Worlds as well (75.84).

And yes I looked at all the score sheets. I need to find a scraper to make this information automatic.

hanca

Record Breaker
For some reason I wonder why Anna Pogo got that low score for her SP at worlds. Not that I have anything against Serafima. Just look at the previous comment and wonder.

Well, Anna did not do all her triples Tano and did not do all her jumps in second half of the program. So that's already where she lost points in comparison with Serafima. then it would also be a good idea to compare Serafima's and Anna's level on her spins and step sequence and I think that will explain it.