2014 Junior Men SP JGP Ljublijana Cup | Golden Skate

2014 Junior Men SP JGP Ljublijana Cup

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Samohin's choreography didn't really have a lot to do with the music :eek:hwell:

LRK

Record Breaker
Why is the commentator mentioning the previous skater's score as the "score to beat"? Weird.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Ah, I just started watching. Already there was a fall seemingly out of nowhere. Poor boy..

FSGMT

Record Breaker
We have two camera options, but the IJS one is terrible... It is not the one that the technical panel uses, right?

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
^^^ One of the other guys fell right at the end of the program, too.

I like the variety of music so far...

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
FSGMT, the cameras seem to be the same for me. This program is quite snazzy, don't you think? :laugh:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Them playing I Wanna Know What Love Is after each skate is killing me.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Not one classical program yet...it's kind of refreshing, imo. Never thought I'd hear Ministry in a skate program. :eek:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
There are almost as many a-spins (aka butt spins) as there are falls. Poor things.

I'm liking the wide range of music too. I think some of the mixes are a bit strange, but as least the guys seem to be enjoying their own programs :popcorn:

Meoima

Match Penalty
^^^ Did you like the ripped-up shirt with neon underneath, Meoima? ;)
:laugh: no but I think at least it is cheap. If I were a male skater I would use tshirt in my competition. Cause you know, costumes are costly. :unsure: If it is not easy to look at, then I'd prefer something cheap, IMO.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I wonder how many skaters make their own outfit or have a parent or someone else close to them do it?

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Yeah they do seem to be getting worse as it goes on :think:

eta: GET IT BOYANG

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Boyang blows the rest out of the water! He's got some moves ;) Finally things heat up a bit...great choice of music too :love: