2014 Junior Men SP JGP Ljublijana Cup | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 Junior Men SP JGP Ljublijana Cup

Sackie

Medalist
What is up with the Can men so far - they all seem to be falling all over the place. Bennett fell 6 times in the free last week. Are they just not ready!
Without his falls Mitchell could be in the top 3 or 4 at this point!

Meoima

Match Penalty
OMG the background musics they are using whenever skaters leave the ice. :disapp:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
OMG the background musics they are using whenever skaters leave the ice. :disapp:

I can't watch it now but the ladies had some weird 80's garage band sound going on :bang:

LRK

Record Breaker
I loved that! :)

@Meoima - I'm pretty sure it's 80s pop songs. :)

Meoima

Match Penalty
MUAHAHAHAHAHAH Petrov WON the SP!!! As expected from Mishin's boys!! :love:
I am so happy they score his PCS higher than Boyang!!! :love: His movements match the music, and he is more engaging performer, more mature. :love:

jimeonji

Final Flight
Amazing performance from Petrov!!! And people were saying that Boyang would win this with no trouble. I really enjoyed his program. :love:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Amazing performance from Petrov!!! And people were saying that Boyang would win this with no trouble. I really enjoyed his program. :love:
Boyang has 3 quads in his Long. If he hit them all of course he will win. :eek:hwell: I like jumps but with Boyang's @_@ presentation, I would rather watch program without quads.

jimeonji

Final Flight
Boyang has 3 quads in his Long. If he hit them all of course he will win. :eek:hwell: I like jumps but with Boyang's @_@ presentation, I would rather watch program without quads.

that's the key, if he hits them. Boyang was 2nd in the short at JWC this year too but he mucked up his jumps in the long and Nam skated clean and won - so I think Petrov has a good chance, especially if he gets higher PCS than Boyang like he did just now.

caelum

On the Ice
I think Petrov's 3A looks nicer, why the GOE is lower than Boyang's 3A? :confused:

I suspect it was because Petrov's free-leg nearly swept the floor on the landing. I can understand punishing that on the GOE mark, but I thought it looked kind-of nifty anyway.

enlight78

Medalist
Boyang and Anthony were dancing on the ice. Gave me life today, Petrov was pretty good , lil boring but clean and solid spins. Boyang please center your spins.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
To Petrov (and most of the Russian boys): please STOP doing that Plushenko's arm movement when you land jumps (Petrov did it in the 3-3), it makes you all seem copies!! :laugh::p